Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 ... LastLast

+1

Talking Got attacked by a bunch of seadoo's Tuesday!

Me and three of my pwc friends Keith Miller and Mike Smith ( mudbug single pipe speed holder) went to Tenn. To ride the lakes out there with Ron Allison and guess what we were attacked by no less than 8-9 seadoo skis all talking smack about Yamaha"s and wanted to race us all at one time. Well being the nice guys that we are we desided to ablige them we all lined up 13 wide for a 1-2 mile run down the lake full out, well when the race ended there we all sat with not one of there seadoo's even close. Then they came up a 10-20 seconds later and offered me a beer which I drank. And said dam they had never seen such a bunch of fast skis. After we kicked there buts they were a lot nicer to us. I ask if they wanted to try it again and they said no it's not necessary . They were a pretty bunch of nice guys in all. They were from Indiana down there on rec ride also. MADE MY DAY!!!!!!!!!!!! Tommy
    Last edited by 2fast4u; 09-12-2007 at 09:03 PM.

+1
    i knew that was a comin tommy. i saw mike's ski firsthand at the bug, they didnt stand a chance. you tell them about our site or kept em in the dark???

+1
    Yes they knew about the Greenhulk site they just didn,t know who we were!

Caution raider fan in the area !!
    +1
    so, cool tommy.

+1
    Quote Originally Posted by 2fast4u View Post
    Yes they knew about the Greenhulk site they just didn,t know who we were!

ah, so them sucka's might be on here talkin smack about how they beat YOU guys. gotta lurk in the sea-doo section tonight and look around

+1

Talking

Quote Originally Posted by SUCKMYWAKE View Post
    ah, so them sucka's might be on here talkin smack about how they beat YOU guys. gotta lurk in the sea-doo section tonight and look around
    I doubt it ! They probaly will say to each other " WHAT HAPPENS IN TENN. STAYS IN TENN." The funny thing is that we didn't even have our fastest ski's even with us on this ride. They were still back home in N.C.
    Last edited by 2fast4u; 09-12-2007 at 09:16 PM.

Me and three of my pwc friends Keith Miller and Mike Smith ( mudbug single pipe speed holder) went to Tenn. To ride the lakes out there with Ron Allison and guess what we were attacked by no less than 8-9 seadoo skis all talking smack about Yamaha"s and wanted to race us all at one time. Well being the nice guys that we are we desided to ablige them we all lined up 13 wide for a 1-2 mile run down the lake full out, well when the race ended there we all sat with not one of there seadoo even close. Then they came up a 10-20 seconds later and offered me a beer which I drank. And said dam they had never seen such a bunch of fast skis. After we kicked there buts they were a lot nicer to us. I ask if they wanted to try it again and they said no it's not necessary . They were a pretty bunch of nice guys in all. They were from Indiana down there on rec ride also. MADE MY DAY!!!!!!!!!!!! Tommy
    That is awesome!! I'm suprised they didn't ride away wimpering with thier tales between thier legs. Pretty cool that they respected you after and gave you a brew. All the hard work is alot more enjoyable when you get a situation like that...It's one thing when your looking to race someone, but when you get harrassed like that, nothing feels better than shut someone up... especially 8-9 all at once.

I doubt it ! They probaly will say to each other " WHAT HAPPENS IN TENN. STAYS IN TENN." The funny thing is that we didn't even have our fastest ski's even with us on this ride. They were still back home in N.C.
    Beating a bunch of boastfull Sea doo jockey's Is worth its wait/wieght in gold!

Telling them you werent on your fastest Ski's "Priceless"

Next time try to line up to an RXP.........C-ya!!

+1
    Quote Originally Posted by inteljd View Post
    Next time try to line up to an RXP.........C-ya!!

LOL, you can bring a stage 3 + pig with rude charger and tommys skis will make it look silly.

Before entering the yamaha side of the forum you should really know who you are talking to. This is Tommy Jordan of Fountain Racing. He was going past 80 mph when we were all still trying to get to 70.

Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Thread Information