Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 15
  1. #1
    H2wOah's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Location
    Orange Park, Florida
    Posts
    72

    Yamaha Blower Fish Graphic

    Got bored, turned a Pirahna, a Supercharger, a Water Spout, and a Yamaha logo into...

    Well, something... LOL.



  2. #2
    just GOT TO DO IT! great lakes gpr 1200's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Location
    muskegon michigan
    Posts
    798
    Very nice... you better put your name on it before I steal it!
    JK!
    But I do like it, it would look cool on some T-shirts.. with some words on it. like " Michigan Raiders AWA Riding group! HINT HINT....

  3. #3
    H2wOah's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Location
    Orange Park, Florida
    Posts
    72
    Quote Originally Posted by great lakes gpr 1200 View Post
    Very nice... you better put your name on it before I steal it!
    JK!
    But I do like it, it would look cool on some T-shirts.. with some words on it. like " Michigan Raiders AWA Riding group! HINT HINT....
    LOL. I hear you bro. I think I am going to print one, and film me printing it, and see how it turns out.

    I will post the video for fun.

  4. #4
    Quote Originally Posted by H2wOah View Post
    LOL. I hear you bro. I think I am going to print one, and film me printing it, and see how it turns out.

    I will post the video for fun.

    Sweet design.

    If you did it with photoshop (or have access to it) you can add a watermark signature (I'd do it up around the tail where it isn't noticeable) for protection.

  5. #5
    H2wOah's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Location
    Orange Park, Florida
    Posts
    72
    Quote Originally Posted by bnovak View Post
    Sweet design.

    If you did it with photoshop (or have access to it) you can add a watermark signature (I'd do it up around the tail where it isn't noticeable) for protection.
    Thanks Bud. I just printed it on a shirt, and took a picture. Also made a video to show the process for fun.

    That was actually kinda cool, lol.

    Here is a link to the video:

    http://www.floridagraphics.biz/temp/YamahaPirahna.wmv


  6. #6
    800AMSOIL4U's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Location
    Morgan Hill, CA
    Posts
    5,024
    +1
    132
    That is very cool. I think I need one that has BRP on the blower for the conversion ski.

  7. #7
    H2wOah's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Location
    Orange Park, Florida
    Posts
    72
    Quote Originally Posted by 800AMSOIL4U View Post
    That is very cool. I think I need one that has BRP on the blower for the conversion ski.
    I did a Sea-Doo / BRP Shirt for my brother-in-law. The big BRP emblem on the back, and the jumping dolphins and name on the front.

    Did not sell it to him of course (TM'd Logo), but gave it to him. Can't turn a profit on proprietary names without TM holder consent.

  8. #8
    Yellow93's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2006
    Location
    San Antonio, Texas, United States
    Posts
    2,429
    +1
    122
    So take off the Yamaha logo and mass produce these!

  9. #9

    Join Date
    May 2007
    Location
    Cedar Rapids, IA
    Posts
    70
    Quote Originally Posted by H2wOah View Post
    I did a Sea-Doo / BRP Shirt for my brother-in-law. The big BRP emblem on the back, and the jumping dolphins and name on the front.

    Did not sell it to him of course (TM'd Logo), but gave it to him. Can't turn a profit on proprietary names without TM holder consent.

    Just say the T-Shirts are free and shipping is 20 bucks

  10. #10
    H2wOah's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Location
    Orange Park, Florida
    Posts
    72
    Quote Originally Posted by Lehrjet View Post
    Just say the T-Shirts are free and shipping is 20 bucks
    LOL!!!! Dude, I would have never thought of that. That better be one heavy shirt bro, 6.1oz!

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Similar Threads

  1. Replies: 0
    Last Post: 11-30-2016, 12:10 AM
  2. Yamaha SUV Fishing Machine
    By SouthJerseyJim in forum PWC Fishing
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 06-06-2016, 10:43 PM
  3. IPD Graphics Introduces Yamaha Jet Boat Graphic Kits For 2015
    By Rustymuscle in forum The Watercraft Journal
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 07-06-2015, 01:10 AM
  4. yamaha vx cruiser graphic kits
    By mun802 in forum Yamaha PWC Performance (4-stroke)
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 08-01-2012, 02:27 PM
  5. PVC Yamaha SUV fishing rack
    By macGruber in forum Yamaha PWC Performance (2-stroke)
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 05-31-2012, 09:09 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •