wgs actuator, turbo replacement...

how are you, I'm starting having problems with my wgs, got a replacement, bingo it got a little better but no much, i ck the air lines was filled with oil and salt, i got 290 hrs salt water driven only, have you ever ck your lines before ??? i know you replace your wgs once, and my actuator arm moves but not much, i think that the salt. that was running inside the lines sanded the rubber inside the actuator, my ski will not run beyond 58-62 mph, and then the f1 code goes off, after you shut the ski off, you are able to restart and run it, i also replaced the map sensor and the tcp sensor, how much does that rod really moves, when the ski is running...???
    thank you

+1

Question wgs, turbo issues

Can you post some pics of the accumulated salt and oil? What did the dealer service dept say about it?
    Thank you

I build Horsepower
    +1
    Quote Originally Posted by bp7000 View Post
    how much does that rod really moves, when the ski is running...???
    thank you
    3/8 of a inch with about 12 psi of air applied to it. This part is not available from Honda so if yours is bad you must repair or replace it with a alternate one.

Shawn

OKAY,, sounds like same problem I had. I changed the knock sensor, plugs, and more. I finally cleaned the harness to the ecu and the pins on the ecu itself. Tadaaah. I just found this problem yesterday. It sounds good on the trailor. Green powder that batteries cause were on the pins, and the harness had 4 or 5 that were black. It has to be clean, a must. Pull the rubber off the harness to see connection metal and clean,,,,, Eddie

Quote Originally Posted by bp7000 View Post
    how are you, I'm starting having problems with my wgs, got a replacement, bingo it got a little better but no much, i ck the air lines was filled with oil and salt, i got 290 hrs salt water driven only, have you ever ck your lines before ??? i know you replace your wgs once, and my actuator arm moves but not much, i think that the salt. that was running inside the lines sanded the rubber inside the actuator, my ski will not run beyond 58-62 mph, and then the f1 code goes off, after you shut the ski off, you are able to restart and run it, i also replaced the map sensor and the tcp sensor, how much does that rod really moves, when the ski is running...???
    thank you

Thread Information