Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: 08 Honda F-15X

08 Honda F-15X

I presently own a 06 R-12X and love it but I am thinking of sticking with Honda and buying a F-15X. Honda site has specs etc, but no price. Anyone heard an official price? I am guessing high 11's which puts it in the class of Ultra 250x and Yami 1800 S/C. However my brother owns a Ultra 250 and it is a good thing he has shares in a gas station. That is one thirsty machine...runs good though. I suspect that the new Yami will also burn quite a bit of fuel, why my choice to stick with a Honda which is a real fuel miser.
    With 200Hp and 961 pounds with full tank of gas any guesses on speed?
    I am guessing a 64.5GPS which is below the competition.
    Also, I am outside of the US and over the last 14 years I have bought all my skis including 06 R-12X from Riva. I have built quite a good relationship with them and now I am loss as to who I should buy my new Honda from. Any good Honda dealers in Florida?

You Could Try Rickcase Honda.

+1
    Has anyone received any pricing on the F-15 yet? anybody now what the range of the ski is going to be? looking for a dealer who will deal within a 3 or 4 hour drive from Central Florida.

Jim

+1
    Supposedly Riva is selling Honda again.
    JR

My price is supposed to be MSRP - 13,299 for the non GPScape.

Way overpriced, for sure. If the quality is there in the long-term, I don't mind.

Shipping May 1st. Supposed to arrive around the 5th.

+1

I build Horsepower
    +1
    I don't think soo...

If Carlos can discuss this, when do you get to put in your word Shawn? I'd be most interested in your comments before buying...

One thing that was odd was that Honda was supposedly working with Macboost stuff. However, when I PM'ed Mac, he said Honda doesn't even talk to him. That seems weird if they're going to show off his stuff on a demo.

The whole thing - the release of information on this - seems very strange...

Quote Originally Posted by imaginate View Post
    If Carlos can discuss this, when do you get to put in your word Shawn? I'd be most interested in your comments before buying...

One thing that was odd was that Honda was supposedly working with Macboost stuff. However, when I PM'ed Mac, he said Honda doesn't even talk to him. That seems weird if they're going to show off his stuff on a demo.

Duh. April Fools. Dammit. I almost don't even mind, because I think it's going to be better than the SHO in chop.

+1
    Quote Originally Posted by imaginate View Post
    Honda isn't going to work with somebody like macboost, no offense but they have access to the real deal.

Grab your BS flag and raise it high in the ski.

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread Information