Rode GP1300R for first time!

I rode a GPR today and man let me tell you!!! The mid-range and top end on the bike was unbelievable. Its a stock 07 and it rides like a champ! I am strictly a seadoo guy but after riding the GPR today I feel like standing on the cross road . I was gettin 65mph in the chop and keep in mind the bike is bone stock. It feels incredible.

Now you know why we all love them, once you hit that mid-range the hook is set!

Quote Originally Posted by VOODOO View Post
    Now you know why we all love them, once you hit that mid-range the hook is set!
    Getting to the midrange is the problem, tho...

Congrats on the new ski.

Beautiful bike too. I always liked the look but its just the whole 2 stroke thing that bothers me. the mixing gas is a headache and ppl always say take out the oil box and mix it str8. 4-stroke engines, u dont need to go threw all of that.

Oh no man its a friends ski. not mine

What mixing ? The oil go's in the oil tank and the fuel in the fuel tank all the mixing is done automatically. About as close as you can get to a 4 stroke in this area and they have become pretty dog on economical as far as oil consumption go's. Now I am refering to a stock boat that hasn't had the had the oil pump removed but the new oil injected boats work great.
    Last edited by injected2stroke; 09-18-2007 at 05:17 AM.

Moderated
    i have only ever ridden GPR's, do they make other models and brands?

heck i thought they all went like this

+1
    Quote Originally Posted by injected2stroke View Post
    What mixing ? The oil go's in the oil tank and the fuel in the fuel tank all the mixing is done automatically. About as close as you can get to a 4 stroke in this area and they have become pretty dog on economical as far as oil consumption go's. Now I am refering to a stock boat that hasn't had the had the oil pump removed but the new oil injected boats work great.
    thats right...the gpr changes its own oil as you ride. no filters, no drain pan,no mess....lol

+1

Talking

Quote Originally Posted by txgp1300r View Post
    thats right...the gpr changes its own oil as you ride. no filters, no drain pan,no mess....lol
    p
    Heeeheee

The reason I mentioned to Oil and Gas mixing is because I have heard a few people down here say that the automatic mixing has messed up there ski. Dont ask me how I dont know I wasnt a big fan of Yamaha. But the people that do take out the oil tank and mix there selves, they have to worry about mixing to the right ratio. If you mixing it to lean something goes wrong with it you mix it to heavy you fowl the plugs. Seadoo doesnt have these problems obviously because there 4-stroke now.

Thread Information