Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 ... LastLast
    +1

US Supercourse Pro Am Open National Champion

Congrates to Andy Wise for his #1 finish this weekend in SuperCourse ProAm Open Nationals There was some dam fine racing this weekend , deffinetly some nail biters out there

The dismount pic was Andy on saturday He still managed to pull off a 2nd place on that day.

I will post up a bunch of pics here in the next couple of days, just got home and fixin to get some rest. Jerry or Mike Trin can you make another section in the gallery for Supercourse nationals 2008 and I will upload directly to that.

Big thanks to Noble Racing for helping Andy make it happen

Also big thanks to Franko for puting up my family this weekend at the Casa Del Franko
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_3383.JPG 
Views:	80 
Size:	2.24 MB 
ID:	38804   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_3162.JPG 
Views:	70 
Size:	1.39 MB 
ID:	38805   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_3149.JPG 
Views:	86 
Size:	1.81 MB 
ID:	38806  
    Last edited by JetSkiDaddy; 09-17-2007 at 06:44 AM.

+1
    Congrats to Andy! That was a heck of a wipe out on Saturday, pretty slick he ended up with the win overall. Good seeing you again Jeff.

Edit: I'm glad you got the Candadian racer (forgot her name) in there too, thanks for that

Congrats to JR Sherman!

beachboy66 and myself were right in our predictions of a BIG win for JR Sherman from Reg. 8!

Congrats JR on the Expert R/A Open 2007 National Championship!

and on the great finishes in Pro Open, Am. Vet Open, and on the 3 Regional Championships you won in Reg. 8!!

Way to Bring home the Hardware for the Region!

Congrats to everyone who competed in this awesome event!

Great Job Everybody!! Wish I could have been there!

+1
    Quote Originally Posted by RXPBeast View Post
    beachboy66 and myself were right in our predictions of a BIG win for JR Sherman from Reg. 8!

Congrats JR on the Expert R/A Open 2007 National Championship!

and on the great finishes in Pro Open, Am. Vet Open, and on the 3 Regional Championships you won in Reg. 8!!

Way to Bring home the Hardware for the Region!

Congrats to everyone who competed in this awesome event!

Great Job Everybody!! Wish I could have been there!
    Yeah, JR did great. Going into Sunday, he was in second and needed a first place finish to take the title. And he did it. Great job JR and it was nice meeting you.

The Pro-Am race on Sunday was simply spectacular. Andy Wise, Matt Legerski, Michael Younts and Curtis Reinburg really put on a show. Curtis damn near took Andy at the line which would have given him the overall title. But Andy was just able to hold him off to win the crown.

Board member Motoman (Alexander Gonzalez) just beat the hell out of everyone in Novice stock class both days. He was simply unbeatable this weekend.

And Steve Friebe dominated Race 3 like he has done all year. I don't think there is anyone that can beat him from the hole. He always gets to the scoring tower first in whatever race he is running.

Jawz was running well until he decided to get off his ski at a high rate of speed. In doing so, he literally busted his ass and couldn't race on Sunday. But it was good seeing you again Jeff.

Lastly, I just wanted to give credit to my step son Gabriel. After having a great first year racing with many first place finishes, he ran into some really bad luck this weekend. It started with having to ride a boat he had never ridden before (his got wrecked at the last race). Running out in front on Saturday, he hit a buoy and got docked a lap. Then on Sunday, his ski wouldn't start off the line and he had to start in last place. But even with all the bad breaks, he never gave up and I couldn't be more proud of him.

Great job by everyone. The racing was awesome and it was great seeing everyone again. Let's do it again next year.

R5 Water-X Racing Promoter PowerShot's Avatar
    +1
    Yeah Jr did well but If they wouldnt have BLACK Flagged me I would have taken #1 in Exp open! I caught him like no tommorrow in that 2nd race! The they popped me for taggin some buoys! Tagging a buoy damn made up rules! Oh well it was fun!! I had a blast racing against Jr and the rest!
    A HUGE thanks to Motoman for letting me ride his 250 AWESOME AND VER FAST FOR A STOCKER!!!!!! Thanks Dawg! Exp Open is mine next year!

THE OFFICAL SUPERDUTY!!!!!! superduty's Avatar
    +1
    i wish i could have made it up there

+1
    Quote Originally Posted by PowerShot View Post
    Yeah Jr did well but If they wouldnt have BLACK Flagged me I would have taken #1 in Exp open! I caught him like no tommorrow in that 2nd race! The they popped me for taggin some buoys! Tagging a buoy damn made up rules! Oh well it was fun!! I had a blast racing against Jr and the rest!
    A HUGE thanks to Motoman for letting me ride his 250 AWESOME AND VER FAST FOR A STOCKER!!!!!! Thanks Dawg! Exp Open is mine next year!
    I was wondering why they black flagged you. I didn't realize that hitting a buoy was a black flag offense.

R5 Water-X Racing Promoter PowerShot's Avatar
    +1
    Yeah a new rule was made I guess! Bad call Bad call!!!! I dont think ive ever been that mad before! Ive never even been Black Flagged!

+1
    Oh, I forgot to mention Pappa Dawg's son Tyler White. Tyler is a damn good Pro-Am racer and good kid (well, a kid to me anyway). For the second year in a row, he was injured at the start of the first moto on Saturday which knocked him out for the weekend. This year he broke his hand during a dismount right after the start. Get well Tyler and we'll see you back out front next year.

the racing this past weekend was some of the best ive seen and been apart of. Major props to everyone who came out... and would you believe we had spectators, and a spectator fleet of boats out on the water. but i think every muscle in my body is sore as hell, walking up the 3 flights of stairs to my apartment is no fun at all.

Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Thread Information