Smile negotiating on a speedster

I'm haggling with a dealer over a 2007 speedster 155hp. How far below msrp can I expect him to go this time of year?? Any help would be appreciated.

I got mine for 13.4K in St Pete at a place called Barneys, they had it maked down to that price, they normally drop 2500 buck, but maybe you can get a better deal, just watch out for all the hidden dealer fees, that is how they make the money back.

Based on your input, dealer will typically drop approx 15% off MSRP? I'm trying to gauge my own negotiations.

Quote Originally Posted by mr_mcse View Post
    I got mine for 13.4K in St Pete at a place called Barneys, they had it maked down to that price, they normally drop 2500 buck, but maybe you can get a better deal, just watch out for all the hidden dealer fees, that is how they make the money back.

Got a 2007 215HP Speedster with Rotax Racing steel washers here I'll sell you for $14,900 with warranty untill june 2009.
    RR steel washers installed before it was every started at the dealer.
    Red with about 10 hours.

There is also someone locally who wants to sell the 215hp version (motivated seller):

http://www.greenhulk.net/forums/showthread.php?t=38975

Don't be afraid to look at the SCIC version; worse thing you can do is pay a lot for the 155hp, only to realize you want more performance.

Ya 15% is about right, but I would be all over the 07 supercharged one with 10 hours (as long as that is acutal) for 15K

Quote Originally Posted by mr_mcse View Post
    Ya 15% is about right, but I would be all over the 07 supercharged one with 10 hours (as long as that is acutal) for 15K

Yes hours are true , I'am not sure how many exactly because as with all the 2007's the hour meter's dont work well. Its shows 3 but its about 10.
    Seadoo dealer can pull them off the computer if anyone's interested.
    I try and buy a new boat each year because I hate it taking up my garage all winter.

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eB...169837824&rd=1

Ok , here is my boat on ebay at a price to good to turn down if anyone's looking to buy.

[FONT='Calibri','sans-serif']If you’re working with a dealer, I suggest getting the price down first, and then work the balance of the deal on accessories. I purchased a new boat at MSRP in July, but negotiated to have the the bimini top, carpet kit, and boat cover thrown into the deal. Dealers are more likely to deal on accessories as there mark-up is much higher than on the boat. I also negotiated 25% off the balance of any additional accessories (life jackets, tubes, dock lines, etc.)
    [FONT='Calibri','sans-serif'] [/FONT]
    [FONT='Calibri','sans-serif']Good Luck [/FONT]
    [/FONT]

Thread Information