Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 ... LastLast

R&D Racing Supercharger Pulley Wheel

hey guys i have a frend with an ultra 250 and hes realy tired of me killing his ski so i want to help the guy out has anyone tried the The new R&D Racing Supercharger Pulley Wheel ? if so what gains did you see? any info would be much appreciated thnx.

Quote Originally Posted by gtxscrider View Post
    hey guys i have a frend with an ultra 250 and hes realy tired of me killing his ski so i want to help the guy out has anyone tried the The new R&D Racing Supercharger Pulley Wheel ? if so what gains did you see? any info would be much appreciated thnx.
    You will HAVE to get the R&D "supercharger kit" that costs 1,700.00 some dollars

If you just throw the pulley on there and it will deff raise the boost but if you do not add the other parts that come in the kit like the high flow fuel injectors and the powershot fuel programer and the fuel press reg....by just throwing the pulley on there with out "pumping up" the fuel flow you can do major major harm to your engine

But if you do put that kit on there it will give such mind blowing hull shots it is unreal and will give you around 2mph on the top end

also if you add this kit you should add the R&D oil management system too ....to help with crank case pressure

I wish it were as easy as just putting the pulley on there

Hope that helps

Now lets set something up and see if you can "kill" my Ultra 250

Quote Originally Posted by SpeedyKJ View Post
    You will HAVE to get the R&D "supercharger kit" that costs 1,700.00 some dollars

If you just throw the pulley on there and it will deff raise the boost but if you do not add the other parts that come in the kit like the high flow fuel injectors and the powershot fuel programer and the fuel press reg....by just throwing the pulley on there with out "pumping up" the fuel flow you can do major major harm to your engine

But if you do put that kit on there it will give such mind blowing hull shots it is unreal and will give you around 2mph on the top end

also if you add this kit you should add the R&D oil management system too ....to help with crank case pressure

I wish it were as easy as just putting the pulley on there

Hope that helps

Now lets set something up and see if you can "kill" my Ultra 250
    thanks for the advise ill tell him to get the whole kit. ill be glad to put a wuppin on your ultra.
    Last edited by gtxscrider; 09-19-2007 at 05:49 PM.

lol i hope your not stock.

thanks for the advise ill tell him to get the whole kit. ill be glad to race your ultra what are your mods?

Riva Stage 1 + Pro air intake
    R&D supercharger kit
    R&D oil management kit
    R-Rated Blow off valve block off

what kinda top speeds you hit with your modded ski ? got any pics ?

Heck you might slay me lol

Riva Stage 1 + Pro air intake
    R&D supercharger kit
    R&D oil management kit
    R-Rated Blow off valve block off

what kinda top speeds you hit with your modded ski ? got any pics ?

Heck you might slay me lol

Currently ive been seeing constant 69.2 with occasional spikes of 70.1 all my reading were with 1 bar of gas and typical florida 90 degree weather with all your mods im pretty sure you would kill me on the holeshot but i dunno about topend what numbers are you seeing?

+1
    Currently ive been seeing constant 69.2 with occasional spikes of 70.1 all my reading were with 1 bar of gas and typical florida 90 degree weather with all your mods im pretty sure you would kill me on the holeshot but i dunno about topend what numbers are you seeing?
    How much do you have in all the mods you list? I've got about $600.00 in mine and I consistantly run over 70.

I also have a wedge I forgot to put that in the last msg

After the mods I did I took my Ultra out with a full tank 15gal or what ever a full tank is and I hit around 69.3...and shortly after my GPS battries died and the worth less speed-o-meter on the ski never goes over 70mph so I dont know if I was over 70 or not it felt like I was but who knows with out a working GPS...Ill give it another run this saturday with good batts this time

I also have a wedge I forgot to put that in the last msg

After the mods I did I took my Ultra out with a full tank 15gal or what ever a full tank is and I hit around 69.3...and shortly after my GPS battries died and the worth less speed-o-meter on the ski never goes over 70mph so I dont know if I was over 70 or not it felt like I was but who knows with out a working GPS...Ill give it another run this saturday with good batts this time

Geezz I think my mod price tag right now is around 2,100 give or take 200

Quote Originally Posted by Beagleman62 View Post
    How much do you have in all the mods you list? I've got about $600.00 in mine and I consistantly run over 70.
    im not going to lie ive got about 3 grand in parts and work on the ski but thats all becouse i started out with a 185hp 4tech wich is inferior to the 215hp rxts and rxps both of those machines will do 70 with very little mods atleast way less then it takes to get a gtx moving.

$600 for constant 70mph runs? how did you accomplish this?
    Last edited by gtxscrider; 09-19-2007 at 06:08 PM.

Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Thread Information