Thread: Selling ski on Ebay - Need tips
09-19-2007, 08:31 PM #1
Selling ski on Ebay - Need tips
I am thinking about putting a non running ski on Ebay. What fees are involved? I have sold parts on ebay before, but never a whole ski.
Any advice would be appreciated.
09-19-2007, 08:43 PM #2
the Ebay fees should be listed in the help section. I think there is a 40.00 listing fee for PWC/Boats/CARs trucks....ect.......it may have changed. Sometimes you can catch sales on listing items.
- Post plenty of pertinent pics
- Clean the craft well B4 taking any pics
- Disclose as much history about the craft as you can
- List whether it has any faults/flaws
- Mention if you are willing to meet a certain distance
- Mention that the buyer is responsible for shipping fees/taxes ect...
- Mention if a trailer is included or not
- Any aftermarket items need to be disclosed.
- Sellers with a feedback rating of ZERO or a Negative need to contact you before bidding.
- All sales are AS-IS
09-19-2007, 08:52 PM #3
I have found on ebay that honesty sells! Be truthful like RX951 says disclose the faults and flaws it shows character and will help people trust you.
I have had several hundred succesful eaby transactions.
09-21-2007, 07:55 PM #4
Besides the listing fees, what other fees will there be after there is a winning bid?
09-21-2007, 08:01 PM #5
There will be a final value fee. I think it was $50 on the boat I sold, it is a preset amount unlike the goods auctions which are percentages.
09-21-2007, 08:13 PM #6
Actually this will help
09-21-2007, 08:21 PM #7
Wow! I am not losing my memory it was $50 for the boat. Thanks for the post Jim! all this time I thought I was suffering from CRS
09-21-2007, 08:31 PM #8
Users Browsing this Thread
There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)
By ktyamaha36 in forum Sea Doo Open DiscussionReplies: 3Last Post: 06-22-2010, 11:15 PM
By Shibby1485 in forum 4-Tec PerformanceReplies: 104Last Post: 09-22-2007, 09:55 PM
By Yellow04RXP in forum Sea Doo Open DiscussionReplies: 6Last Post: 06-29-2007, 10:33 PM
By Coonass in forum Sea Doo Open DiscussionReplies: 16Last Post: 12-14-2006, 06:30 PM
By tug145 in forum Sea Doo Open DiscussionReplies: 7Last Post: 08-18-2006, 04:59 AM