Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Exclamation Cheap cooling kit ??

What do you think of this?

Do you think this will succeed?
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	it is work.JPG 
Views:	180 
Size:	76.2 KB 
ID:	39233  

Quote Originally Posted by Diablo View Post

That might work but it is going to reduce the flow as the two entry pionts are sharing one input.

Still it could work, try it and let us know your out come.

Quote Originally Posted by Skips313 View Post
    That might work but it is going to reduce the flow as the two entry pionts are sharing one input.

Still it could work, try it and let us know your out come.

I am now working on it, when completed will inform you

What about just running a tube up and out of your rear hull air tube. Just figure out a way to attack the hose to spray out from under the rear seat....No cutting holes in the lower hull lol.

it sounds like Jerry Rigging.....(no offense Jerry) but I do what works and don't care about the quality as long as it functions without causing an issue..

not test yet
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	صورة003.jpg 
Views:	49 
Size:	202.1 KB 
ID:	39455   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	صورة001.jpg 
Views:	36 
Size:	288.4 KB 
ID:	39456   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	صورة002.jpg 
Views:	34 
Size:	274.4 KB 
ID:	39457   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	صورة000.jpg 
Views:	42 
Size:	272.1 KB 
ID:	39458  

+1

ok, I have been looking at the manual and coolant flow paths and trying to remember everything I learned in Nuke power school about Bernoullis equation and other equations I can only vaguely at best remember. Flow will increase by splitting the one line. Friction loss has decreased and area the fluid is pumping to has increased. Velocity would decrease if the pump is not up to par. Pressure should be the same or slightly less after all is done because the jet pump should be more than capable of making up for the loss in pressure and velocity.

Onto the outlet side, I know if you route the original top line to the intercooler to a T on the outlet(bypass IC completely) flow from top line to exit will remain unchanged. Nothing of any consequence has changed to increase or decrease the flow of the top line by routing to a T. If you consider the top line and exit individually.

Now, the question I have not yet figured out, but I think I know the answer is. Will the increase in flow of splitting the original IC inlet line be too much for the exit hose to flow? and Will the pressure on the outlet be higher to limit flow from the inlet side?

I think not considering the outlet side is larger and dumps to low pressure.

Quote Originally Posted by JWilson View Post
    ok, I have been looking at the manual and coolant flow paths and trying to remember everything I learned in Nuke power school about Bernoullis equation and other equations I can only vaguely at best remember. Flow will increase by splitting the one line. Friction loss has decreased and area the fluid is pumping to has increased. Velocity would decrease if the pump is not up to par. Pressure should be the same or slightly less after all is done because the jet pump should be more than capable of making up for the loss in pressure and velocity.

Onto the outlet side, I know if you route the original top line to the intercooler to a T on the outlet(bypass IC completely) flow from top line to exit will remain unchanged. Nothing of any consequence has changed to increase or decrease the flow of the top line by routing to a T. If you consider the top line and exit individually.

Now, the question I have not yet figured out, but I think I know the answer is. Will the increase in flow of splitting the original IC inlet line be too much for the exit hose to flow? and Will the pressure on the outlet be higher to limit flow from the inlet side?

I think not considering the outlet side is larger and dumps to low pressure.
    We have tested the system that works well and does not encountered any problem so far

We have tested the system that works well and does not encountered any problem so far
    Thats good news. Especially for those who don't want to do permanent modifications.

many thanks for sharing the info.

Formerly Ultra250 TN Aquaholic6801's Avatar
    +1
    Any gains in speed or acceleration?

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread Information