Federal Boating Permits For PWC's are Comming unless we step up and push H.R. 2550 !!

You can read more at http://www.boatus.com/gov/hr2550faq.pdf

But anyway....They are trying to pass a law thats going to make all of us pay more $ for a permit on top of our yearly state reg fees

The new permit will be for "discharges" like the water that cools our engine's...When I 1st read this I was like you have to be kidding me they are going to make us pay so we can put water back in the water !?!?

Well I have already emailed my local and state representatives and you ALL need to do the same

This link will help you find out who your local/state reps are
    www.boatus.com/gov/contact.asp

I read about this in a magazine I get in the mail called: Ride

Well there are officals that are fighting this already but we need more on our side there can never be enough

What you need to do is contact your local reps and state reps and ask them to support H.R. 2550......H.R. 2550 would protect recreational boats form being included in the new permit law thats going to be expensive and unnecessary

And form the looks of it and how outragous is this this law can include canoes and kayaks

Tell everyone to help us PUSH HR2550 !

+1
    WTF do we need yet another permit for? I already pay money each year to "re-register" my ski and money to "re-register" my trailer. I'm sick of the government reaching into my pocket every year deeper and deeper.

Rite-O So why not help !

Quote Originally Posted by fullboogie View Post
    WTF do we need yet another permit for? I already pay money each year to "re-register" my ski and money to "re-register" my trailer. I'm sick of the government reaching into my pocket every year deeper and deeper.
    I feel the very same way....So if everyone contacts their local reps and state reps and asks for help to push HR2550 maybe we can stop this and that would make the score something like

Everyday working Joe: 1 to Goverment: 10,000,000,000,000

So step up and follow the info in my org post PLEASE !

Thread Information