+1

Paging Top Banana (wedge question)

Hey Top Banana, how did you get the reverse cable to fit properly when you put the 2 x 2° wedges in? Long story but I went out with the bucket detached from the cable. It dropped a couple times so I removed the bucket. I wasn't aware that there was nothing holding the steering nozzle on so I dropped the ski back in the water, had no steering, and the connection between the nozzle and the vts rod snapped off.

+1
    hi i adjusted it at both ends as with the steering cable.I also carried out the mod for the bucket havent had a problem with it

+1
    I was checking out the reverse to see if it could be adjusted but couldnt figure it out. Do you have any advice on how to go about doing it and maybe what tools are necessary? I have the reverse bucket lip cut as well. I love the rooster tail It's too bad I could only enjoy it for 5 minutes before everything stopped working.

+1
    if i remember rightly its the same as the steering undo to ten mm bolts and wind in to make it longer no special tools needed hope that helps. you can remove the reverse bucket and then put the bolts back in.

+1

wedges

Quote Originally Posted by JFizzleJR View Post
    Hey Top Banana, how did you get the reverse cable to fit properly when you put the 2 x 2° wedges in? Long story but I went out with the bucket detached from the cable. It dropped a couple times so I removed the bucket. I wasn't aware that there was nothing holding the steering nozzle on so I dropped the ski back in the water, had no steering, and the connection between the nozzle and the vts rod snapped off.
    you are adding two 2 degree (4 degrees!!!)wedges to lift the rear. i would think that this would create hunting of the ski.

+1
    I went WOT and the ski was fine. It was dangerous b/c the reverse bucket was on but not connected so it could've just drop down whenever. But I don't care about .5 mph difference if I my jet spray goes 4 ft above the surface of the water by itself and I can jump higher

+1
    six foot at peek and 40 -50 foot long when on glass.And nothing will overtake you

Thread Information