Miami Fl

What Prop Do you recomend? my Rpms arent there?

I am under the impression that my stock prop may be out of whack... I just got my ski back today and had a big smile on my face as all was working great.. New Metal Washers, Freshly rebuilt Supercharger, New Oil Pump and everything else that they had to do on my rebuild... Now I know I have to break it in again and I did not kill it today but did open it up to make sure I was boosting properly and that my Rpms would be right..
    Well I got 63.2 mph at 7600 rpms... Where have all my Rpms gone? I have upgraded the exhaust to the PPG power pipe, and added the Riva air intake. I changed my wear ring once before because of a pretty little rock now Im thinking I damaged my Impeller too so What would be the recomended upgrade? for my Rxt at my current modifications? Im planning to later add a Rotax impellar but dont really wanna mess with much more.. what prop would you recommend? or can I have my Prop repitched?
    Thanks any info would be appreciated...

uk ESSEX
    id repitch the prop first theres a how to on it here

Lakeland, FL
    A repitch won't help if the prop is damaged, unless you were extremely lucky and it only bent the trailing edge of a blade a bit. The first thing I'd do is make sure your engine is running right. That could involve a compression test, etc., but the easiest thing would be to borrow a friend's stock RXT prop (lots of RXTs in Miami), throw that on there and see where your RPMs are at. The worse thing to do is to just start repitching down to compensate for an engine that isn't producing the power it should- make sure your engine isn't the problem. If it's not, stock RXTs put on the Solas Concord 14/17 with great success. I've got a 13/18 I'd send to you for $75, if you want it:
    That prop would be especially suited to a setup with a Green or RR SC impeller wheel.

Stuart, Fl.
    One blade out of wack could be it. Check it and see because it happened to me with 14/17 solas. I lost 600rpm and one blade was out.

Thread Information