Thread: Island Racing Indexing kit
09-23-2007, 02:40 PM #1
Island Racing Indexing kit
Ok, I feel stupid even asking this question but I have the Island Racing Index Washers but how do I use them?? There aren't any directions and I'm not sure exactly what to do. Anyone used these?
09-23-2007, 03:12 PM #2
I have the Watcon washers with the instructions.You can just use these and but you will need a caliper to convert because im not sure if the colors of the washers are the same.Ill put it up in a minute.
09-23-2007, 03:14 PM #3
Hot To Index Spark Plugs >
Advanced Auto Parts how-to
- you'll need a sharpie and mark the plug electrode where is opens.
- Mark the ceramic.
- Screw that plug in and see where the line is located.
- Remove the plug and add the thinnest washer and replace plug again.
- If it is off, remove and use the next size thickness washer.
- and so on.
- Do not double up on washers. there is a size that will fit.
- Also experiment with each plug to see which locates the best.
09-23-2007, 03:25 PM #4
Users Browsing this Thread
There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)
By eurokidlt in forum Yamaha PWC Performance (2-stroke)Replies: 26Last Post: 08-03-2009, 07:39 AM
By Mik72e in forum Yamaha ClassifiedsReplies: 3Last Post: 11-26-2008, 06:44 PM
By Mik72e in forum Conversion Skis ClassifiedsReplies: 0Last Post: 11-26-2008, 03:19 PM
By Mik72e in forum General ClassifiedsReplies: 0Last Post: 11-26-2008, 03:16 PM
By jwbanks in forum Yamaha PWC Performance (2-stroke)Replies: 13Last Post: 08-12-2007, 01:28 PM