XSPower IC...for a 2004 GTX LTD...

Is this safe to put an IC on a Non-IC GTX LTD?? I am thinking about going and putting a RXP ECU in the thing..PR said his Freaking rips (out of water ) hopefully it will rip in the water Andy!

But the price and performance factor have me thinking about doing it...

Where exactly do you tap in to get water to flow through the IC?? Thanks!

And does anyone have any GPS numbers to support one of these??

Thanks!

EZ Dock of Long Island Shibby1485's Avatar
    +1
    i'll have GPS verification thursday tentatively....

in regards to WHERE u get the water.... you remove all the raw water lines from your ski going from the pump support to the exaust manifold... and jsut make the intercooler your first stop.

You'll see a 3/4" hose coming off the back of the pump support in the hull labelled with either a red tag or a green line depending on the model and the year... you take that hose and go directly to the intercooler water inlet, then out the outlet and to the front of the exhaust manifold with it... that's all.

does anyone know for sure if a GTX SC will run lean or ok with ultimately a riva stage 2? sure does suck u can only squeeze 7500-7600 RPMS out of those stock. I'd hunt down a used stock RXP/T ecu from a forum member maybe so it's not as extreme as a RR ECU on your cast internals, but u'll still see some advantages to the fuel, timing, and RPMS of a RXP ecu

Yup shib...Thats what I am searching for...I am looking for a RXP/T ECU, and waiting on Andy to get his ski on the water and get some results back!
    (from his RXP ECU)

Quote Originally Posted by Shibby1485
    i'll have GPS verification thursday tentatively....

in regards to WHERE u get the water.... you remove all the raw water lines from your ski going from the pump support to the exaust manifold... and jsut make the intercooler your first stop.

You'll see a 3/4" hose coming off the back of the pump support in the hull labelled with either a red tag or a green line depending on the model and the year... you take that hose and go directly to the intercooler water inlet, then out the outlet and to the front of the exhaust manifold with it... that's all.

does anyone know for sure if a GTX SC will run lean or ok with ultimately a riva stage 2? sure does suck u can only squeeze 7500-7600 RPMS out of those stock. I'd hunt down a used stock RXP/T ecu from a forum member maybe so it's not as extreme as a RR ECU on your cast internals, but u'll still see some advantages to the fuel, timing, and RPMS of a RXP ecu
    Exactly The cast inerts of the 185HP engines have me playing it safe. hence the EXPERIMENT with the RXP/RXT ecu...
    when I get closer to run time, I will post, you can count on it! ...PR...

The most interesting man in the world. Nils888's Avatar
    +1
    The inner cooler will help on hot days. But it is not nessisary.
    The GTX has low supercherger drive ratio. This means the supercharger
    dose not spin as fast as the RXP/RXT. So not as much heat is genorated.

O0O... That is true...

Maybe I will just get the RXP ECU after Andy here, will get his boat on the water!

Quote Originally Posted by Totallyblown
    O0O... That is true...

Maybe I will just get the RXP ECU after Andy here, will get his boat on the water!

bustin my balls so early in the morning! ...PR...

the weather is supposed to be decent early this week, so I`ll get right on it!.....

I am aware of the impeller speeds compared to the RXP/RXT, I also have Vortech SC imp to help a little, and the IC doesn`t hurt it any...

Thread Information