Setting Up New Wake

I've just picked up a new 2007 Wake edition that has not been predelivered by the dealer so I need some help on a couple of last items. I ahve installed the steering cover, grips, done the battery, oil etc but I have 4 two inch bolts left in the original blister pack and a couple of hex screws with pointed ends. I think 2 of the bolts replace the ones that were holding the transport bracket to the pump housing but for the life of me I can't find where the other bits should go. I will get it checked out by a mechanic before I put it in the water as well. Thanks

http://partsfinder.onlinemicrofiche....?Type=12&A=138

Check out there drawings they may help.

The 4 pump bolts , pull the two that hold the crate bracket on
    and replace with 2 of those 4. The other 2 are extras and you can toss those.
    The hex screws hold the switch housing and thumb throttle on the under side , they may or may not be installed already.
    Has the D.E.S.S. key be programed ? Never heard of a dealer not setting up a ski. BRP would like to hear what dealer sold you a ski like that.

Quote Originally Posted by Fidohereboy View Post
    I've just picked up a new 2007 Wake edition that has not been predelivered by the dealer so I need some help on a couple of last items. I ahve installed the steering cover, grips, done the battery, oil etc but I have 4 two inch bolts left in the original blister pack and a couple of hex screws with pointed ends. I think 2 of the bolts replace the ones that were holding the transport bracket to the pump housing but for the life of me I can't find where the other bits should go. I will get it checked out by a mechanic before I put it in the water as well. Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Fidohereboy View Post
    Install metal washers ASAP!!

Thanks guys, yep I have ordered the metal washers and will get the mechanic to do that before it even gets fired up for the first time. I was thinking of also changing the battery to a fully sealed one, do you think it's worth doing? Anything else I should add while they have the SC out?

Thread Information