Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Love sucks

Love sucks

Just had my heart broken by the woman i love, told me that she could not see herself in the future with me...moved up to tampa to be at school wid her, she pulled out of school and left me here...i know that there are always two sides to a story but i'm sure if you guys heard then both(which i am not allowed to say), you would hate to be in my shoes. No wonder men treat women the way they do, treat them like angels and you get FUCKED!

J3ff
    Had my heart broken more than a year ago. The one I thought I'd marry, everything was perfect, untill she went on vacation with her GIRLfriends and relized that she "couldnt marry the first person she fell in love with" and cheated on me. She was such an honest girl too.

3 years of time and an ungodly amount of money wasted. It hurts man, and even after a year I'm still not over it.

Tried the hookin up to forget about her, doesnt work.

Just give it some time, honestly, I fell in love with jetskiing, and it seems to make me the most happy when I'm out on the water.

I can certainly relate fellas, but there is a brighter side. For those that have hobby`s such as ours, or cars or whatever, you will find solice when working or playing with them. Unlike many of my friends that have lost themselves in the Bar scene, some recovered, some did not, I did not let this get me. I built a clone SS Nova during the non dating year. Sure I went out and wh---d around, Just had fun no seriousness. I lost HS G/F to cheating, 3 yrs there, First wife marraige of 4.5 yrs with 2 daughters, thought grass was greener on other side of fence, She is divourced again! , Found true happiness again , dating for 5 yrs, married to 2nd wife for 15 more, total 20 years together, If I had to go thru that hell all over again to be with misses PR, I would do it again!

Hang in there Fuhreal! you will be alright, time to move on, doesn`t sound like she was right one for you!...PR...

EZ Dock of Long Island Shibby1485's Avatar
    +1
    man!! i'm sorry, totally can relate. me and Jeff (j3ff) were talking about this on AIM for hours the other night.

Sorry to hear man... u need someone to talk you know where to come. I been through hell and back 10 times in the past 4 months after the love of my life for 6 years ditched me. Sucks, and still not over it....

hang in there man... everyone told me i'd get over it and tmie fixes everything and i didn't believe everyone, but i'm finally starting to think about her less and less everyday. They suddenly become unattractive after they leave u and u think about them non-stop... u'll find yourself reflecting on all the BS she put u through and concentrating on all her flaws and ask yourself what u ever saw in her to begin with...

EZ Dock of Long Island Shibby1485's Avatar
    +1
    and PR is right.... working on my ski and spending ungodly amounts of money certainly took up a large amount of my time and helped me get thru each day without falling apart emotionally.. STAY BUSY! FIND MORE HOBBIES! it's the best thing you can do right now... but i promise you this, the pain and hurt will be there for awhile, but it WILL go away in time... been there, ans still in the final stages of doing it...

Santa Monika, People's Republik of Kalifornia...
    +1
    Just be gratefull it happened before you married or had kids.

Hang in there...

There is more than one fish in the sea.

+1
    Take some hair off the dog that bit you... A little wit, a sincere smile and your off to the races. When your with someone the chicks(in my case hens) come out of the woodwork and are every where, BUT once you get dropped on your head you couldn't beg for a date. Women are curious like cats...if they see you with someone they want you. If your alone, well ,it's tough! Good luck...Chin up!

Yeah man stick in there...you'll be fine..Itll all work out for the better! Keep ya chin up!

Quote Originally Posted by Totallyblown
    Yeah man stick in there...you'll be fine..Itll all work out for the better! Keep ya chin up!
    Fuhreal: nothing for nothing, but if you have to you know, just take shibby! ...PR...

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread Information