Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: `07 Yukon

+1

`07 Yukon

Taking the plunge for the `ol lady. Want the Escalade but,,,,deamn that sucker is expensive.

+1
    i love the 07's

Don't waste your money on the Escalade. Most Yukons come fully loaded with only a couple of options like Navigation and so forth. Put the difference into another toy like maybe your Seadoo. If you want the status symbol than fine if not don't spend the dough. You will get more creature features like softer seats and a little more hp and softer ride but not worth the difference. The 07' Yukons are extremely nice but make sure you shop around because with GM still in $ trouble, you can save alot between dealers.

I was thinking of the Escalade pickup but I think I am going to go with an Avanlanche as soon as I get approval from the boss.

Quote Originally Posted by jack
    I was thinking of the Escalade pickup but I think I am going to go with an Avanlanche as soon as I get approval from the boss.

Was just looking at Chevy's website, '07 Avalanche is sweet. My wife has the '03 and we'll definitely trade up next year. Only thing is, I hate backing the ski's with it, can't see anything unless you are really good with mirrors.

I think you all should just go with Ford...

"Only little boys wear bowties" remember that!

Congrats on the new car! Gotta love that new car smell... never lasts long enough!

J3ff
    I just got the 06, but only because I couldnt wait for a few months, (thats what the sales guy told me it'd take)

I have gotta say, it is such a nice ride, the car was made for trips and seats are very comfortable.

Take some pics when you get it I'd like to see the inside.

+1
    I`m orderring out! Black, Escalades won`t be out till Summer. The Tahoe optioned out will be 45k, the Yukon optioned out will be 43k. This is due to the fact that a Yukon comes already with alot of crap the Tahoe needs to be upgraded with. And 20k cheaper than the Escalade has a damn good taste to it.

Quote Originally Posted by HOSS
    I`m orderring out! Black, Escalades won`t be out till Summer. The Tahoe optioned out will be 45k, the Yukon optioned out will be 43k. This is due to the fact that a Yukon comes already with alot of crap the Tahoe needs to be upgraded with. And 20k cheaper than the Escalade has a damn good taste to it.
    Escalades look a little gaudy too. They never looked quite "right."

A good decision is the right one for you. So when do you take delivery?

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread Information