+1

15f best overall impeller with boltons

on my 06 15f i have installed a rideplate,airfilter,and exhaust like the riva kit for overall performance im looking into either the 14/21 impeller riva sells or the 15f spec from impros,im looking to keep a strong takeoff and better midrange and topspeed which one should i go with?

I have the impros 15F spec and regularly holeshot stock RXP's and can keep with the stage 2 and 3's. Once they hook-up they are gone of course. You will not notice any difference if any with the Impros impeller out of the hole. Mid range is killer. To my knowledge, it is a repitched Solas Concord 14/20. You should gain at least 1 to 1.5 gps on the top end.

Word of caution, dump the stock sponsons (although I have found them to be the fastest) and install the Rivas or Beach house. When you reach the 67+ range you will get thrown off without warning on high speed runs when turning into mild cross chop. Once my boat did a 180 degree turn when letting off, held on that time though. Once I installed the Riva sponsons, the problem was gone and the ski was as stable as can be.
    Last edited by Chowski; 10-03-2007 at 07:54 PM.

+1

i think im gunna go with the 15f spec impeller maybe even order up some riva sponsons with my current setup i gps 66.4 best with r&d rideplate sealed, air intake,and riva exhaust no primary water box mod.

Quote Originally Posted by wave15stx View Post
    i think im gunna go with the 15f spec impeller maybe even order up some riva sponsons with my current setup i gps 66.4 best with r&d rideplate sealed, air intake,and riva exhaust no primary water box mod.
    You all must ride on glass!!

I hope to get some numbers this weekend while I am at Lake Havasu, I only ride Offshore, so 66 is out of the question for me!
    I hope to hit ~64-65 this weekend. I'll see.

On topic, I have the Skat Track 13-19. Close course racing, with Worx maxiloader, I've hit 62 GPS.
    Riding in FLAT offshore water's, I've hit well 62! I'll change to my stock intake and see what I get. I did notice a bit of cavitation while racing a few weeks ago with my new impeller. It was better than stock though. I guess I gotta get off the dudes ass in front of me, and take a different line! That would probally help.
    Last edited by Dubz1; 10-05-2007 at 10:34 AM.

+1

for the most part my best speed runs are in calm water in medium chop im usually mid 65s im hoping after i change my impeller to hit atleast 67 in calm water if i where u id get rid of the after market intake grate in calm water i heard of people loosing 1.5 mph

+1
    When I had a worx grate on I couldn't go faster than 62.5. It helped turning and kept the ski in the water more but scrubbed too much top end for me. It feels faster all around without the grate

And what abour the SKAT TRACK impeller ?

I see they have a 13/19 SWIRL and a 13/19R SWIRL... official web site say the final lettre R is for more speed.

someone use it ?

+1
    The swirl is supposed to be more for acceleration and the R is just like the Solas Concord which is great all around.

Quote Originally Posted by hsdforever View Post
    And what abour the SKAT TRACK impeller ?

I see they have a 13/19 SWIRL and a 13/19R SWIRL... official web site say the final lettre R is for more speed.

someone use it ?
    Yeah, I have it. I think its the one without the R. Its alright. not too impressed either way. I kinda expected more. Yet to do a top speed run with my OEM intake grate.

What do you want to know?

Thread Information