S. Florida

Jetski's on TV ? Videos

I recall there used to be jt ski races on Tv once in a while. Does anyone know of any channels that play jet ski stuff, races etc...

Are there any dvd videos you guys recommend that have good footage, racing, jumping etc...

Wilmette, IL
    There was a show called PWC TV on the outdoor network. There has not ben any new episodes in the past 8 months or so.

Southern California

long beach to catalina dvd
    Offshore PWC Endurance Racing

September 28, 2007 announces the release of their DVD coverage of RPM Racings’ 2007 Long Beach to Catalina and Back, APBA Offshore National Championship. The DVD will be available for sale from during the first week of October, 2007. put a helicopter in the air and multiple cameras throughout the course to film the race resulting in some spectacular footage of watercraft racing to Catalina Island and back at amazing speeds.’s helicopter was able to capture footage of watercraft approaching approximate speeds of close to 80 mph. The DVD includes pre and post-race interviews with key riders including Michael Younts, Kim Bushong, Nick Vannis, John Belton and many others including legendary racer Mike Follmer.

M. Gerner, founder of said “I’m pleased with the DVD we’ve produced. I believe the DVD captures the essence of our unique sport and also provides a view of how the technology in PWC has progressed in the last eight years. I’m confident that once other PWC riders see the race from the bird’s eye view of a helicopter, other riders will be more inclined to pursue our sport and participate in the 2008 Long Beach to Catalina & Back Race.”

The DVD will be available for sale from
    Last edited by Never Convicted; 10-08-2007 at 09:04 PM.

Thread Information