Results 1 to 8 of 8
  1. #1

    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Location
    euxton nr chorley lancashire, england
    Posts
    1,500
    +1
    1

    78.1 on a 14/19 4 blade ?

    since my 15/19 3 blade is cracked, i put an old 14/19 4 blade in with no bending done to it, i was very supprised to see 78.1 gps, but hard to keep in the water out of the hole, i think with 2mm added i may see 80, as i was on the 8550rpm limmit


  2. #2
    NoMo-xp4me's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Location
    St. Louis MO
    Posts
    284
    I loved my 14/19---the ski would pop the limiter a couple times out of the hole and was gone.....the midrange was rude.

    I bet that prop would beat my 15/20R in a drag race by a couple lengths---the 15/20 would be coming, but would take a long time to catch up.

  3. #3

    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Location
    euxton nr chorley lancashire, england
    Posts
    1,500
    +1
    1
    Quote Originally Posted by NoMo-xp4me View Post
    I loved my 14/19---the ski would pop the limiter a couple times out of the hole and was gone.....the midrange was rude.

    I bet that prop would beat my 15/20R in a drag race by a couple lengths---the 15/20 would be coming, but would take a long time to catch up.
    i took that 14/19 out of my mates 04 rxp, and he's running my 13/18, if i put that 13/18 4 blade in now, were would i be speed wise ?

  4. #4
    R U SURE U WENT 78 ON A GPS ON A 14/19 4 BLADE
    Quote Originally Posted by jetskibill9999 View Post
    since my 15/19 3 blade is cracked, i put an old 14/19 4 blade in with no bending done to it, i was very supprised to see 78.1 gps, but hard to keep in the water out of the hole, i think with 2mm added i may see 80, as i was on the 8550rpm limmit

  5. #5
    Quote Originally Posted by jetskibill9999
    ...fishing rod holder to install when i've time
    You going after Nessy?

  6. #6
    HORSEPOWER JUNKIE 9secZO6's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Location
    Belle Chasse, La.
    Posts
    2,006
    +1
    1
    If u get 2mph w/ 2mm u da man....

  7. #7

    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Location
    euxton nr chorley lancashire, england
    Posts
    1,500
    +1
    1
    Quote Originally Posted by powerdoo View Post
    R U SURE U WENT 78 ON A GPS ON A 14/19 4 BLADE
    i'm positive the germin gps came with the gtx limited, i was well suprised when it hit 78.1 this 14/19 4 blade is a scruffy looking prop which has been at some point in its life cleaned up with an angle grinder, it really does look a mess, i only put it in cos we were going riding and my 15/19 3 blade is in the post from jerry,

  8. #8

    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Location
    euxton nr chorley lancashire, england
    Posts
    1,500
    +1
    1
    Quote Originally Posted by jetskibill9999 View Post
    i'm positive the germin gps came with the gtx limited, i was well suprised when it hit 78.1 this 14/19 4 blade is a scruffy looking prop which has been at some point in its life cleaned up with an angle grinder, it really does look a mess, i only put it in cos we were going riding and my 15/19 3 blade is in the post from jerry,
    this is the 14/19 ugly looking thing
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	11102007055.jpg 
Views:	31 
Size:	496.6 KB 
ID:	41580   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	11102007051.jpg 
Views:	31 
Size:	899.7 KB 
ID:	41581   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	11102007052.jpg 
Views:	37 
Size:	503.3 KB 
ID:	41582   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	11102007053.jpg 
Views:	33 
Size:	892.8 KB 
ID:	41583  

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Similar Threads

  1. FS: New Skat 14/19 3-blade
    By VX1 in forum Sea Doo Classifieds
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 05-14-2008, 11:37 AM
  2. 14/19 3 Blade Prop v's 15/19 3 Blade Prop
    By 74mjh in forum 4-Tec Performance
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 05-06-2008, 02:07 PM
  3. Skat 14/19 3 blade vs 15/19 3 blade??
    By aussie rxp in forum 4-Tec Performance
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 03-01-2008, 04:21 AM
  4. 14/19 3 blade
    By FAST RXP in forum 4-Tec Performance
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 09-22-2007, 02:58 AM
  5. skat trak 14/19 3-blade
    By mxl16 in forum 4-Tec Performance
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 02-07-2007, 01:01 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •