Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Question rude or b chargers??

What are the rude and b chargers. where can u buy these???

+1
    Here is where you buy the Rude charger.

http://www.4-tecperformance.com/inde...roducts_id=454

V-Tec, 4-Tech that's how I roll meirvin's Avatar
    +1
    They are upgraded superchargers that increase boost to 12-13 psi (i think its psi?)

They are both good the difference being what materials and how the impeller blade is made

Rudes can be bought right here in Jerry's store, not sure about b-Kits availability

but other mods are needed to run these safely, injectors, ECU.

They work best with lots of air intake so most modify that too.

they also need metal SC to IC air pipes to prevent melting of the plastic ones.

There is lots and lots of threads on subject for more info.

home of the dislexic fingers breon's Avatar
    you set up a rude charger right ....you will have very few and i mean very few skis faster than you ...b kits ore out of austrailia from pahrana parts les cookie i think us performance parts sell them as well.. i am gong w rude eaier to come by and same performance.. you wont want to let just anyone ride your ski w a rude anymore it will b fast enough to get them in trouble

+1
    Quote Originally Posted by breon View Post
    you set up a rude charger right ....you will have very few and i mean very few skis faster than you ...b kits ore out of austrailia from pahrana parts les cookie i think us performance parts sell them as well.. i am gong w rude eaier to come by and same performance.. you wont want to let just anyone ride your ski w a rude anymore it will b fast enough to get them in trouble

Funny story; I tried to test barefooted with a b kit. The ski left, I left, my feet slipped and the nose came up and I came off and had to swim a long ways.

Banned User
    lets see: the rude charger cost approx. $2,000 so how fast are we talking and what's the acceleration???

Quote Originally Posted by jawz View Post
    Funny story; I tried to test barefooted with a b kit. The ski left, I left, my feet slipped and the nose came up and I came off and had to swim a long ways.

No one was watching right?

Quote Originally Posted by alexp073 View Post
    lets see: the rude charger cost approx. $2,000 so how fast are we talking and what's the acceleration???
    No one can answer that. It depends on how you setup the Rude. Obviously you will be faster and quicker if you provide it with a good intake so it can breathe, and higher RPM so it can make more boost. It's a centri so the more RPM the better. If you suffocate it, it's not going to perform.

But just for kicks, if you throw it on a full Riva Stage 3 RXP instead of their Stage 3 SC, you will probably have an 82+mph RXP when everything is tuned/dialed in correctly with a 0-60mph time at about 3 seconds or better (I say this for 0-60mph because Riva claims 3.3sec 0-60 with just their full Stage 3). Also, JD1 has thrown a B-kit (comparable to Rude) on a stock RXP and it was running 74+mph in the summer heat.

home of the dislexic fingers breon's Avatar
    if you set it up w an intercooler and the right ecu ect it will definatly be 80 + i have everything for my rude but the charger itself my ski it a riva stage 2 and i havent seen a faster ski in my neck of the woods yet ...i know they are out there but havent ran into one yet at a stage 2 but if you go the rout of just a wheel go w green not rivas ...a rude ski will smoke mine ...go on you tube ther is a vid something about stage 1.5 vs a stage 3 you will see..a rude ski would even b faster than the stage 3
    Last edited by breon; 10-12-2007 at 06:42 AM. Reason: forgot something

yeah that vid is a stage 1.5 rxp vs. a stage 3 rxt. he smoked him

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread Information