Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: 2008 -X Engines

Banned User

2008 -X Engines

Hi

I visit rotax yesterday and they solved all problems with the -X (250HP) engine and starts with the full production

So i fixed my -X order

regards,
    brani

+1
    What problems did it have that they had to "solve"?

+1
    brani is the guy Way2fast was refering to in another thread about the engine issue that they supposedly they have or had or whatever! he either lives by or his buddy works at Rotax engine plant supposedly! just have to see what he says or judge for yourselves what to believe! u call it???????

+1

Banned User
    HI

It was something with the turbo_loader and simething fuel injection, but i dont know the details.

regards
    brani

+1
    I don't know you Brani or claim to know anything about you but this sounds a little like a make-up call. The news you once gave is something so tremendously damaging to a company that I'm wondering if this new piece of information is damage control or if perhaps your friend is a low man on the totem pole and was just mouthing something off to "stick it to the man" because he's on the bottom rung of the ladder or wanted to sound as if he's in the thick of things regarding the all important production of the new X model. Either way, it's like instructing the jury to disregard what they had just heard because at this point it seems too coincidental to other engine debacles BRP has made, specifically the SC construction. But, if this is true then it's great news. If the early news was also true then maybe it was just embellished Research and Development woes common in production. Which ever the case I don't think this will stop many of us already committed to getting one of these models...if anything BRP just increased their sales of the BEST extended warranty.

Again, this is just my two cents and I know nothing or claim to be a decent person (my disclaimer).

Banned User
    its ok

i am not shure if this guys are so "low" in the engine design, better to say i know all of this engineers in the rotax tech-building but only with this two guys i play soccer every friday,
    but you can think and write what you want, its a free world.

Last posting was nothing against rotax "i like rotax" (i own seadoo, ski-doo and a rotax gokart) it was only information about 250hp engine! with few inside informations from guys who works every day to make my seadoo faster. BUT!!! with a lot secrets!

regards,
    brani

+1
    Quote Originally Posted by rx4pain View Post
    I don't know you Brani or claim to know anything about you but this sounds a little like a make-up call. The news you once gave is something so tremendously damaging to a company that I'm wondering if this new piece of information is damage control or if perhaps your friend is a low man on the totem pole and was just mouthing something off to "stick it to the man" because he's on the bottom rung of the ladder or wanted to sound as if he's in the thick of things regarding the all important production of the new X model. Either way, it's like instructing the jury to disregard what they had just heard because at this point it seems too coincidental to other engine debacles BRP has made, specifically the SC construction. But, if this is true then it's great news. If the early news was also true then maybe it was just embellished Research and Development woes common in production. Which ever the case I don't think this will stop many of us already committed to getting one of these models...if anything BRP just increased their sales of the BEST extended warranty.

Again, this is just my two cents and I know nothing or claim to be a decent person (my disclaimer).
    maybe when the REST of U take up soccer i can get the REAL information! hahahahahaha!

+1
    branix thats NO DISPRESPECT to u Bro i actually believe what u r saying to be the truth! good luck at the game this week! hahahaha

If a rather large semi-conductor manhufacturer stopped manufacturing/production of their chips everytime something came up, the multi-billion dollar company wouldn't have anything on the store shelves.

I have seen very SIGNIFICANT issues discussed on the ice/bar/soccer field and guess what happens, it gets resolved immediately. Sometimes its not what the factories know but what that small group of people that are in some small office know and only share when they have to.

Not saying the people providing the information are not in the know but I think their rung on the ladder might be one high enough to not get hit by the results of a male dog lifting its rear leg.
    Last edited by bruinsrme; 10-15-2007 at 01:29 PM.

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread Information