+1

RXP-X at World Finals?

Guys im really sorry for making another damn RXP-X thread, but I just wanted to see if Seadoo had any at World Finals. If so, any more info on how they ran or if any of the racers had any critic of the ski.

Again, sorry for the thread, but im just curious about this still very mysterious ski.

All I Want......Is All You Got! Fateracing's Avatar
    Seadoo had the RXP-X and RXT-X at the World Finals. They were on display at their big rig. Also demo rides were available around a bouy course. I rode the the RXT-X, good acceleration, top speed felt like it was around 65-66 (water was rough). I felt my 06 RXT with 4" intake, 14/17, and thru hull exhaust out accelerated it and was faster.

I was totally impressed with the RXT-X. It is a bad ass boat and I think with a new prop and SOLAS's new intakegrate (intakegrate will be sold my Riva with Riva's name on it) it will really come alive. My friend was ripping a turn on the RXT-X and hit some chop and the aluminum handlebars hit him in the lip. I guess the RXT-X didn't like a Kawi guy riding it .

The 08 RXP/T-X was not raced at the WF, but there were plenty of fast RXP's on the water, just couldn't get them to finish a (pro) race.

Also after seeing the Ultra250 on the water it didn't take long to determine that the hull doesn't like close course racing, even with rough water. I look for someone to try and drop the Ultra250 motor in a STX-R or F-15 hull. When Ultra250 mounted Chris McClugage doesn't even qualify for Sunday you can bet that he'll be back with a vengence in 08. Apparently, Kawasaki is providing some technical help for the offshore teams, but they are leaving the close course stuff up to Macc Racing.

Riva Yamaha had the new SHO at their booth. I talked with a rep and he said they already have a Stage II kit for it...........I asked him," is that a cup holder over by the cruise control" laughed and walked away.

Seadoo will be still be the top dog in 08.

+1
    good report back Fateracing! thanks!

Quote Originally Posted by Fateracing View Post
    Seadoo had the RXP-X and RXT-X at the World Finals. They were on display at their big rig. Also demo rides were available around a bouy course. I rode the the RXT-X, good acceleration, top speed felt like it was around 65-66 (water was rough). I felt my 06 RXT with 4" intake, 14/17, and thru hull exhaust out accelerated it and was faster.

I was totally impressed with the RXT-X. It is a bad ass boat and I think with a new prop and SOLAS's new intakegrate (intakegrate will be sold my Riva with Riva's name on it) it will really come alive. My friend was ripping a turn on the RXT-X and hit some chop and the aluminum handlebars hit him in the lip. I guess the RXT-X didn't like a Kawi guy riding it .

The 08 RXP/T-X was not raced at the WF, but there were plenty of fast RXP's on the water, just couldn't get them to finish a (pro) race.

Also after seeing the Ultra250 on the water it didn't take long to determine that the hull doesn't like close course racing, even with rough water. I look for someone to try and drop the Ultra250 motor in a STX-R or F-15 hull. When Ultra250 mounted Chris McClugage doesn't even qualify for Sunday you can bet that he'll be back with a vengence in 08. Apparently, Kawasaki is providing some technical help for the offshore teams, but they are leaving the close course stuff up to Macc Racing.

Seadoo will be still be the top dog in 08.
    I wanted to ride the T-X, but it was already broken down. They only had the P-X on Sunday. Not a good sign I would think! It was fast, quick, but bounce! Oh, I did get some boxers though, that say 255 HP, going on EBAY! Also got a free BLENDSTER shirt. Sea Doo had a margarita blender from one of their engines. That was pretty funny! Guy made me a margarita, but didnt put enough alocohol

Question for you, what does top dog mean? Top dog to me is WF pro champ. Or, the new class GP. Both were Kawi.???

the only reason the rxt wasnt out there sunday was because the guy infront of me ripped the steering off it... the boat ran great but there might be a steering issue... i rode the rxp-x it was sweet.. but i think i would change the steering anyway..

Banned User
    how bad is the steering? and what is it like compared to UMI and compared to stock 07's

Quote Originally Posted by Dubz1 View Post
    I wanted to ride the T-X, but it was already broken down. They only had the P-X on Sunday. Not a good sign I would think! It was fast, quick, but bounce! Oh, I did get some boxers though, that say 255 HP, going on EBAY! Also got a free BLENDSTER shirt. Sea Doo had a margarita blender from one of their engines. That was pretty funny! Guy made me a margarita, but didnt put enough alocohol

Question for you, what does top dog mean? Top dog to me is WF pro champ. Or, the new class GP. Both were Kawi.???
    the guy dont put enough rum because he drink all
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	DSC00089.JPG 
Views:	79 
Size:	150.4 KB 
ID:	42282  

+1
    Quote Originally Posted by alexp073 View Post
    how bad is the steering? and what is it like compared to UMI and compared to stock 07's
    I think the Steering Structure was really good. The grips were a little slick. I think gloves will be required to ride this machine.

+1
    Quick question and perhaps it's already been discussed, but the RXP-X obviously has the larger intake opening plus the performance extras but does the RXT-X have a larger intake opening as well or is it just the power upgrade basically with the trim stuff?

+1
    Quote Originally Posted by rx4pain View Post
    does the RXT-X have a larger intake opening

Negative. That is the only feature it doesn't share with the P-X

Thread Information