Page 1 of 7 1 2 3 ... LastLast

I rode the RXP-X demo at the World Finals

They had demo's of the RXP-X and the RXT-X at the World Finals! Most of the rest of their line-up were on display as well. The demo of course was to short and conditions were not that great, but it was a fun tease. They were both quicker than my '04 RXP stage1. I liked the trim on the RXT-X, but both were not programed with presets like they will be able to on production units. I had a GPS in my pocket when I rode them, but the course wasn't that long and it was choppy water conditions. I even went a little bit outside their course to attain a greater top speed but it did not work very well. RXP-X could only hit 59.7 and the RXT-X I could only get to 61.7. Trims were about half way. Gas tanks were full as I was the 3rd one that day to ride them. Very nice boats from what I could tell in the whopping 3 min. they let you ride them!! Phil

+1
    So the X rides the same as the 215 in ruff water with the new grate.

Whats that whistling noise? jtskier11's Avatar
    +1
    Quote Originally Posted by buddydoo View Post
    So the X rides the same as the 215 in ruff water with the new grate.
    Well thats gay......... For 13K dollars.

+1

Period!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by jtskier11 View Post
    Well thats gay......... For 13K dollars.
    i sure HOPE i DONT LOOK GAY when im tearing the TEST TRACK a NEW ASS with mine! sorry but IM STILL IN MYSELF! Jerry said it ROCKED Freibe said it ROCKED will u guys get FIRED up this SOB is gonna KICK! PERIOD! stay POSITIVE think POSITIVE!!!!!!!!! its on likke DONKEY KONG!!!!!!! watch listen learn!!!!!!!!!

+1
    Quote Originally Posted by REID2168 View Post
    i sure HOPE i DONT LOOK GAY when im tearing the TEST TRACK a NEW ASS with mine! sorry but IM STILL IN MYSELF! Jerry said it ROCKED Freibe said it ROCKED will u guys get FIRED up this SOB is gonna KICK! PERIOD! stay POSITIVE think POSITIVE!!!!!!!!! its on likke DONKEY KONG!!!!!!! watch listen learn!!!!!!!!!
    Ill be positive after the production ski comes out and runs like the pre-pro model. Till then....... I aint getting my hopes up!

+1
    Ill be positive after the production ski comes out and runs like the pre-pro model. Till then....... I aint getting my hopes up!

GOTCHA Big Guy!!!!!!!!!!

+1
    The way I see it, Is it is for sure gonna be one hell of a ride. I mean the 215 hp RXP is awesome..... So heck with 255hp it is just gonna be that much better. It is in the numbers. it has to be!

+1
    GOTCHA Big Guy!!!!!!!!!!
    Look at the 250x.. That was talked up to be the veritable Ferrari on the water. Then look what comes out. The equivelant to a harbor tugboat and slow to boot. Yes it rides good and im glad. But im not a 90 year old paraplegic. I like to know im riding a jetski, not a rascal scooter!!
    Last edited by jtskier11; 10-15-2007 at 09:23 PM.

+1
    Look at the 250x.. That was talked up to be the varitable Ferrari on the water. Then look what comes out. The equivelant to a harbor tugboat and slow to boot. Yes it rides good and im glad. But im not a 90 year old paraplegic. I like to know im riding a jetski, not a rascal scooter!!
    i never said ANYONE was ANYTHING!!!!!! i said i was going with "THE JERRY/FRIEBE INTERPRETATION OF THE BOAT" for now as they rode it a bit and as i stated BEFORE in the other threads those guys arent GOD but i trust enough to listen to what they have to say about this NEW MODEL year until my ass is PLANTED on one!!! then I WILL DECIDE WHAT I THINK & that for right now JUST MAYBE we could ALL think POSITIVE! no more no less!

+1
    i never said ANYONE was ANYTHING!!!!!! i said i was going with "THE JERRY/FRIEBE INTERPRETATION OF THE BOAT" for now as they rode it a bit and as i stated BEFORE in the other threads those guys arent GOD but i trust enough to listen to what they have to say about this NEW MODEL year until my ass is PLANTED on one!!! then I WILL DECIDE WHAT I THINK & that for right now JUST MAYBE we could ALL think POSITIVE! no more no less!
    I know man. I was just using that as a representation of what may/may not happen with the X. Kinda suck to buy a ski only to find out it aint gonna run like BRP brainwashed everybody into believing.

Page 1 of 7 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Thread Information