Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

My new RXP plans! 90+?

Hey all! I'm kinda new to the sport and im looking to get some more information about my personal watercraft. I just recently purchased a 1998 Seadoo RXP with 4-tec seadoo technology (4 carburetors i assume) from Ohio this past weekend on ebay! it was a pretty good deal at $5900. The man i purchased it from claims that it only has around 20 or so original hours! The only upsetting part is that i have to wait until the spring to ride! I just took some pictures with my camera that my wife gave me for christmas and here they are! Enjoy!

Also could anybody here recommend some performance parts for my new personal watercraft? Im looking to get the most out of its potential. Im talking about perhaps an exhaust pipe or maybe an air cleaner? thanks guys! (and gals)
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	RXP 1.jpg 
Views:	50 
Size:	29.4 KB 
ID:	42047  
    Attached Images Attached Images  

+1

+1
    can i get a PUFF of that to catch up with this thread!

Seadoo didn't make an Rxp till 2004
    No Seadoo watercraft has 4 carbs
    The Seadoo in the pic is a 91 or 92 XP could have dual carbs and a 650cc 2 stroke if I remember correctly
    Judging that it doesn't have the manual trim on the side facing the camera Id say it's a 91

is this thread for real

+1
    You just need two things:

1. A single PWC trailer.

2. A truck w/ a hitch that can go 90 mph.

+1
    Dude, sorry buddy but thats a 1992 xp. 60 hp stock. I don't even know if they make parts for those any more. It was the king in its day but not any more. You would be lucky to break 40 mph w/ that. If you paid $5900 for that you got ripped big time!!!

Nonstop, all day, everyday. 01xdime's Avatar
    +1
    Whats wrong with this thread? Thats right, it's way too early for christmas presents!

Is this a sick joke? I dont mean to offend but clearly there are later year models on ebay for less than half of what you payed. 4-tec doesnt refer to number of carbs at all it refers to the number of cycles. We have a 4 cycle motor with no carbs. Please tell me you didnt pay that much for a 92 xp.

+1
    He's kidding and Young Buckaroo if you're not then just don't admit to it and hide all the ammo in your house because dude it's not worth it. You can still redeem yourself by...like start up a business real quick, slap your business' name on a sticker and you have yourself a good sized write off. Just tell your wife that you lost the money at the strip club. Whatever you do don't tell her what you really did and keep your manhood.

WOW! im so happy with the quick responses. Well i think maybe the guy said that this was imported from japan where all the pwc's are made and that this was an early edition of the RXP. He wrote a bill of sale for me that said 1998 Seadoo RXP in my name. I tried calling him today to ask him more about performace but he hasnt returned my calls. i picked it up just on sunday and he said he was going out of town for a while so i assume he gave me his home phone. Now that we can confirm that this is an RXP what are you guys "putting under your hood" (or seats for that matter haha) to make these suckers go 90mph?

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread Information