Page 1 of 7 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Thread: Reunited !!!

+1

Talking Reunited !!!

Well, she is finally back home

Here is the story..I purchased this 1994 25th Anniversary Trans Am back in 1996. Low mileage, limited edition car. 2000 total produced, one of only 91 with the options is has….6-speed manual, t-tops, CD player ect…….It has won 1st place at the Houston Auto-Rama 4 years in a row 1999-2001…and won several shows in the San Antonio area over the past 5 years.

We sold it in 2002 when had our house built to use the funds to build a pool. Worked great…..well, I told the seller that if he ever sold it, give me first crack at it. Well, it has been 5 years almost to the date and he emailed me last month saying he is bulding a home, has two little kids and needs the money to build a large garage and has no time for it. I said heck yeah !!!! So, this has been my focus the past couple of weeks…..I would have never thought I would get my old car back. I've always reminisced about regretting selling cars from the past I had, but to ever think I would get this back, and it great shape still !! It will be 15 years old in 2009. I will be keeping this from here on out. 50K original miles.

My wife and I made a 600 mile round trip to scoop her up Sat monring and we made it back home last night. It has been meticulously maintained as I sold it. He even added a few things such as the original 25th Anniversary Owners manual with calculator, air guage ect…and was able to obtain the original Window Sticker from Pontiac.

Here is a pic from last night……...

+1
    I think I felt a tear in my eye.

+1
    Congratulations Billie. I'm so glad you got that car back

Quote Originally Posted by beerdart View Post
    I think I felt a tear in my eye.
    No doubt. I had a similar story with my 73 trans am except the ending was not happy. The guy trashed it in the 8 years he had it, so I did not buy it back.
    Good deal Billie!

THE OFFICAL SUPERDUTY!!!!!! superduty's Avatar
    +1
    damn that car is clean

Fat Man, Little Boat Region8Ultra250X's Avatar
    +1
    nice

i am going through a similar situation with my monte ss... it was my first car and got totaled... i found another one that i am rebuilding into a replica of that car.... but with a little something special under the hood....

Awesome man! My Dad and I rebuilt a mustang and I sold it, since he died ast year I would LOVE to have it back. Some dude in North Carolina has it though

+1

Red face

Thanks guys, I could not sleep the night before. I was so excited&anxious! I can't wait to get back in the car show scene again. She stays for good now. My wife is ready for those Sunday cruises again

Nice car!!!! I'm actually working on upgrading my 1997 3.8 6 banger Firebird to a nice LS1 98-02 F-body. I can't stand these new muscle cars coming out. I want to snag one of these before they start getting to expensive. I want it to be that badass car that i can hand down to my kids.

Good for you Billie! That's exactly why I haven't sold my '93 Mustang GT; I really don't have time for it but I don't want to regret it. Keep it this time .

Page 1 of 7 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Thread Information