Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 ... LastLast
    +1

zero tolerance in school

today i got a call from my 10 yr olds school principal. turns out thaT DURING COMPUTER LAB, HE DECIDES TO go on google, search for a sniper rifle, cuts and pastes the picture into every kid in the classes email address, titles the email "GUNS" and then inside next to the pic, writes, guns rule!!!! then emails 25 kids the pic and phrase

needless to say, he got a 2 day out of school suspension, and at least 2 weeks worth of punishment at home. luckily, you cant whip kids with belts anymore like when i was growing up.

what a dope!!!! THIS IS A JOKE FOR THOSE WHO DON'T HAVE A CLUE. I DONT REALLY THINK MY KID IS A DOPE
    Last edited by SUCKMYWAKE; 10-23-2007 at 07:37 PM.

+1

My son is only 17 months old. I'm sure he will pay me back for all of the grief that I caused my parents.

And about the belt thing, I had many belts, wooden spoons, etc across my ass. Its a shame that you cant disipline your kids any more. If all that my parents could do was take my phone, comp, etc away I would have laughed at them. The "shiney hiney" got my attention REAL quick.

Fat Man, Little Boat Region8Ultra250X's Avatar
    +1
    Quote Originally Posted by SUCKMYWAKE View Post
    today i got a call from my 10 yr olds school principal. turns out thaT DURING COMPUTER LAB, HE DECIDES TO go on google, search for a sniper rifle, cuts and pastes the picture into every kid in the classes email address, titles the email "GUNS" and then inside next to the pic, writes, guns rule!!!! then emails 25 kids the pic and phrase

needless to say, he got a 2 day out of school suspension, and at least 2 weeks worth of punishment at home. luckily, you cant whip kids with belts anymore like when i was growing up.

what a dope!!!!
    should i be looking for you on the news tonight?

+1
    no news, i asked about that. usually, it honestly would be. amazing what 50 bucks can do to help out a situation

but the local police were notified, and his repuatation is definately tarnished. the little criminal

is this true suckmywake.Very strong words to post towards someone out here.Me thinks.As if the gun deal at school wasnt bad.But child molester .Hummmm,
    Last edited by icerat4; 10-23-2007 at 04:55 PM.

+1
    I know a good punnishment, give him some of that hot sauce you brought down for mudbug

who says they can`t get the belt anymore??? that`ll make him think twice.
    I think if I were so mad at a child for doing that, they would deserve a trip to the local jail to see where they could wind up...remember "scared straight"?...PR...

good luck with your patience brian!...

Quote Originally Posted by jeffsntx View Post
    And about the belt thing, I had many belts, wooden spoons, etc across my ass. Its a shame that you cant disipline your kids any more. If all that my parents could do was take my phone, comp, etc away I would have laughed at them. The "shiney hiney" got my attention REAL quick.
    I agree. I got beat downs when I got into trouble or mouthed off. You can still hand out some whoop a$$ if u want, the kids don't have the power they think they have.

My aunt broke out the spoon on my cousin after he was bad, when he threatened to call child services she said, "go ahead, I hope u like ure new home better than this place." He thought about it and realized that he loses out more than she would.

If I ever have kids, I will line them up against the fence when they are bad and light them up with the paintball gun. If he calls child services, I'll say he was playing paintball with his friends I didn't do a thing.

+1
    but the whole gun story is this

he and some other kids were emailing each other talking about what is cool and what rules. he sent pics of monster trucks and said they rule, some girl said they are stupid, then he sent the pic of the gun and said guns rule, she said they are stupid too. and then another girl reported him. so he just didnt come right out and say guns rule just for no reason, he and the other kids were going round and round bickering
    Last edited by Green Hulk; 10-23-2007 at 09:48 PM.

+1
    i posted what happened with my son, because the people on this site are like brothers to me. i know i can count on their support for things, and they can count on mine. we share things about each other, and about what happens in each others lives. thats how we become friends, people i have never met, i consider good, close friends. what happened with my son in school is just kids doing stupid things and the repercussions. just thought i would share some of the bizarre things in my life so that others on the site can relate to what it is like to raise kids. sorry if anyone doesnt like that bond

Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Thread Information