Page 1 of 7 1 2 3 ... LastLast
    home of the dislexic fingers breon's Avatar

vortech /green /riva s3 / rude

this is the deal..I have an 07 rxp stage 2 after market intercooler and vortech wheel ...i am real dissapointed in the bang for buck i got with the vortech wheel ...basicall none I HAVE A 15 20 R PROP AND IT WILL ONLY TURN 75 7600 RPM ITS BETTER OUT OF THE HOLE BUT RXT KEEP UP TOP END... i want the rude bad... but having a hard time getting the cash together my business is eating alot of cash right now... and unfortunately i have to feed it i currently have sitting on the shelf the riva valve train kit and a rotax racing ecu ready to go even have a rude fuel controller...

the vortech wheel ==sucks no gain

here up need 42 # INJECTORS CORRECT ?
    green wheel 450 10 psi ok better noticable ver nothing vortech ?

riva housing and wheel 800 still 10 psi?? is it 350 better than the green wheel??

GET RUDE AND FLY HOW MUCH FASTER IS THE RUDE OVER THE RIVA WOULD IT PASIFY ME UNTIL SPRING??

I HAVE THE CASH TO DO ANY OF THE ABOVE EXCEPT THE RUDE RIGHT NOW.. WHAT SHOULD I DO

+1
    Quote Originally Posted by breon View Post
    this is the deal..I have an 07 rxp stage 2 after market intercooler and vortech wheel ...i am real dissapointed in the bang for buck i got with the vortech wheel ...basicall none I HAVE A 15 20 R PROP AND IT WILL ONLY TURN 75 7600 RPM ITS BETTER OUT OF THE HOLE BUT RXT KEEP UP TOP END... i want the rude bad... but having a hard time getting the cash together my business is eating alot of cash right now... and unfortunately i have to feed it i currently have sitting on the shelf the riva valve train kit and a rotax racing ecu ready to go even have a rude fuel controller...

riva housing and wheel 800 still 10 psi?? is it 350 better than the green wheel??

GET RUDE AND FLY HOW MUCH FASTER IS THE RUDE OVER THE RIVA WOULD IT PASIFY ME UNTIL SPRING??

I HAVE THE CASH TO DO ANY OF THE ABOVE EXCEPT THE RUDE RIGHT NOW.. WHAT SHOULD I DO
    ride what u got or put it up and WAIT for the RUDE DUDE DADDY! PERIOD! u wont be disappointed like u already R! good luck

+1
    Repich the prop to get the rpms up and you should pick up some speed

+1
    Quote Originally Posted by breon View Post

First of all 7500-7600 is a problem. You should be at 8200 rpm's period if not fix it! Do you have a boost guage, if so whats your boost?Do you have the metal washers? If you dont you shouldn't be worried about the rude cause you have oil pumps and maybe other parts to replace first if your ceramics broke. A stage II with the vortex wheel should give you 75-77 mph @ 8100-8200 r's.

As Soon As I Seen It Was U... I Knew You Would Be All Over Rude :d And Yes I Agree With You ...i Want It Bad... I Dont Mind If I Spend 800 And Replace It In The Spring With The Rude... My Business Is Real Busy After The Forst Of The Year ...o I Am Sure Some One Will Want It... That Doesnt Want To Go Ecu Fuel Contoller Ect So I Wont Loose All 800 But Also Dont Want To Spend 800 And See Almost No Gains

Yes, I Do Have Metal Clutch Washers It Did Them First Thing ...no On The Boost Guage But That Could B Fixed I Think The 15 20 Is Too Steep

+1
    Anthony, my advice is this....

Find the source of your low RPM's and fix it. You should easily be pegged at 8100 RPM's. Check for a boost leak. Is your stock intercooler blockoff plug siliconed in place? It needs to be.

Check your intercooler plumbing real carefully.

Maybe throw a green charger impeller in for now. It is leaps and bounds better than the impeller you're using now. When it comes time for a Rude you can get more for your supercharger if it has a green charger in it. Just food for thought....

Ski Only Has @40 Hours

I Didnt Use Silicone With The Block Off It Is Yours Jerry So The O Ring Isnt Enough

Banned User
    +1
    Answer these questions, you say you have a "stage 2 IC and wheel"....but do you have the rest of the equation (ie. Air Intake, any exhaust, etc...)

repitch...
    repitch...
    repitch...
    repitch...
    repitch...
    repitch...
    repitch...

You are not in the motor's powerband enough, you need to get into 8000's to take advantage of that SC wheel...Simple repitch, atleast 2mm to start...reinstall and go for a ride...That prop has to be matched to your boat, they are not always 100% out of the box ready...

Could also be a boost leak...

What was the air temp like when you did these runs?

Page 1 of 7 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Thread Information