Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 27
  1. #1
    Jeepster's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Location
    Quebec, Canada
    Posts
    754

    Intercooler question...

    Hi guys,

    Don't need to brag about current intercoolers available and their prices...i'm simply posting this question in order to know what are the Do's and DOnt's of the intercoolers....Anyway...

    I found this water to air intercooler on ebay, they call it a water air intercooler for drag racing...(i know....sounds ricey hey...?)

    http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/BIG-L...spagenameZWDVW

    They look (somewhat) to the www.siliconintakes.com ones...i wonder if they would be ok...or not ?
    Last edited by Jeepster; 10-23-2007 at 10:40 PM.


  2. #2
    gtxscrider's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Location
    miami,fl
    Posts
    897
    It looks alot like my xs ic.

  3. #3
    Banned User
    Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Location
    Crest Hill, IL
    Posts
    9,512
    +1
    215
    Thats an XS unit...it just doesn't have the branding...Liquid to Air is the style you want for an IC for a PWC...The units that are in the 4TEC store are all Liquid to Air units...All the ones in the store are bolt in kits...

  4. #4
    formerly Gold06RXP Turbo Nick's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Location
    Dayton, OH
    Posts
    2,095
    +1
    97
    Thats an XS. Good price!! Will work but will require some custom plumbing.

  5. #5
    AKA: Larry lafjax's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Location
    Jacksonville, Fl
    Posts
    3,032
    Quote Originally Posted by Jeepster View Post
    Hi guys,
    Don't need to brag about current intercoolers available and their prices...i'm simply posting this question in order to know what are the Do's and DOnt's of the intercoolers....Anyway...
    I found this water to air intercooler on ebay, they call it a water air intercooler for drag racing...(i know....sounds ricey hey...?)
    http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/BIG-L...spagenameZWDVW
    They look (somewhat) to the www.siliconintakes.com ones...i wonder if they would be ok...or not ?
    My friend just bought one of those and already has it installed using the old riva plastic pipes. He likes it!! Great price..

  6. #6
    HOSS's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Location
    Kenner, LA
    Posts
    4,763
    +1
    29
    I hope thats not a pic of their BEST unit. The craftsmanship is just down right HORRIBLE! 80 bucks is way too much for scrap aluminum.

  7. #7
    ou812's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2006
    Location
    Riverside,ca
    Posts
    6,210
    +1
    198
    Quote Originally Posted by HOSS View Post
    I hope thats not a pic of their BEST unit. The craftsmanship is just down right HORRIBLE! 80 bucks is way too much for scrap aluminum.
    Yup, she sure ain't perty.
    I like these but they're too big. Maybe it's a misprint.
    http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/Liqui...spagenameZWDVW

  8. #8
    Banned User
    Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Location
    Crest Hill, IL
    Posts
    9,512
    +1
    215
    Thats an XS painted black...

  9. #9
    ou812's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2006
    Location
    Riverside,ca
    Posts
    6,210
    +1
    198
    Quote Originally Posted by Danny View Post
    Thats an XS painted black...
    it's NOT painted...It's POWDER COATED. I think it looks baddass!

    It's a biggun' though. 17"!

  10. #10
    HOSS's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Location
    Kenner, LA
    Posts
    4,763
    +1
    29
    Quote Originally Posted by ou812 View Post
    it's NOT painted...It's POWDER COATED. I think it looks baddass!

    It's a biggun' though. 17"!
    First time I`ve ever seen oversprayed powder coat. LMAO. Its spray paint. Its funny nowadays what people even consider to be powder coating. Don`t they know what baked on looks like? LMMFAO

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Similar Threads

  1. intercooler questions (in the right section now)
    By canadaxp in forum 4-Tec Performance
    Replies: 14
    Last Post: 11-07-2006, 08:16 AM
  2. Riva intercooler question
    By mstennes in forum 4-Tec Performance
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 08-11-2006, 05:55 PM
  3. riva Intercooler question and IC blocking
    By amirmiz in forum 4-Tec Performance
    Replies: 15
    Last Post: 04-01-2006, 10:25 AM
  4. riva intercooler question
    By amirmiz in forum 4-Tec Performance
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 03-04-2006, 05:29 PM
  5. intercooler question
    By Kinchyle in forum 4-Tec Performance
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 02-25-2006, 08:53 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •