+1

Four kills in one day a new record for me.

Well today had to be the best day so far. I raced a RXP that I'm guessin isnt really stock, a stock RXP, a stock 1200GP yama, and a moded kawasaki STXR. i raced the semi moded rxp first like i was riding along and there is this green rxp and this other jetski and we started 2 raced, but the guy on the rxp hung back to see what i could do(i guess). So i started to race his friend and blew him away no problem, so then he starts to race and I'm already going like 65mph so i slowed down a little bit so he could caught up and then i floor it and beat him no problem lol. So then he drives over and he thought he had just raced a rxt and i told him no this is a 05 rxp and he said oh and from what i saw on his ski he had some sticker and the 1 i could read said somethin like cooling systems so i dont know what he has. So then i rode off and there is this 1200gp riding beside as i'm goin towards the islands and we rode none stop racing for like 15mins straight and we started in rough this we got out in the open and its alot calmer and i'm kinda slowing down so he can caught up and he passes me so i floor it and pass him bac lol then as we are racing we pass by this moded STXR and there was a chic on it and right as i past her she floored it and started after me, but couldnt caught me so then her and the 1200 were racing and she kicked his ass no problem. then he turned off into a cove and me and her rode all the way up to the dam and it was a good race . She drove over afterwards and we talked a little bit and i noticed she has racing numbers on so i guess she must race in regional 8(i think). Then the RXP as just a lil spurt when i had like no gas left lol. So yea i had a awesome day i can't wait to put some more mods on once i get some cash .

So your stock RXP beat a modded RXP? Do you havce any mods?

+1
    i guess he had some mods but i dont know what. i just have a riva intake grate on it so far and i have bout 26hours on it

+1
    might also be how he was riding it, he was tryin 2 push it down in the front while i was tryin 2 push my bac end down

Thread Information