+1

anyone in far nor cal...??

Any pwc'ers in the northern part.....North of Sac anyway....looking for more people to ride with....

Quote Originally Posted by jonny5 View Post
    Any pwc'ers in the northern part.....North of Sac anyway....looking for more people to ride with....
    There's an awesome crew at Nor Cal that I rode with this summer of 2007, It was the AWA Freedom Ride. The Crew was Awesome, unbelivable good people to ride with. The main guys to get a hold of was Chatty and Jim (i don't know if i am allowed to say their last name?) Nor Cal Crew Rocks! I will try to be there on the next Freedom Ride. California Delta is their playground and practice Race track. Carlos Thomas of Nor Cal evolved from that......should I say thank you Jim call sign (TIOARI 1)="Take It Out And Race It".... for the safe racing program you have developed in Nor Cal. I belived that Carlos Thomas will be the racer to watch in the future. jonny5, sorry I drifted but Nor Cal crew is the best in Nor Cal in my book........Jammer 1 if you get a copy of the AWA magazine, you will see them there "Nor Cal Freedom Ride" Hope to see you there next year! on the freedom ride 2008 ! .....and if your not an AWA member yet, Help us.....Help yourself.....to Live, Enjoy Life and Ride FREE ! AWA , always fighting for your Freedom to Ride !
    Last edited by Jammer 1; 10-25-2007 at 04:12 AM.

+1
    Keep this Thread going, I would love to ride with the NorCal crew sometime.

+1
    I would like to this to move as well but not many up this far untill you get past oregon.

I have ridden with some of the norcal crew Im sure if they attended any PWC races at camp far west or benicia. Plus a nevada race or 2..

ANyway maybe some time some people will show up .....would like to do some shredding....

+1
    I would think there are a lot of riders in the Lake Shasta area.

+1
    Yea there are but very family type riding...not much of any die hards around...or anyone familair with racing them or even modifiying.

Not that the family thing isnt cool but somtimes some good shredding is cool, kind of like follow the leader down the river thing.....in and out of shoots and creeks and such...not just striaght line cruising on the lake. Which is fun at times as well but ya know....like to mix it up.

I actually saw 2 hondas at the lake by the dam today around 4pm....I was out with a cruise with my wife and son and seen them there. .....Firt time I have seen pwc's after the last big weekend, besides myself or my buddy....

Which we are about the only 2 diehards left I assume.....maybe thy where too...??

+1
    I used to go there 2 or 3 times a year but just not lately.
    I LOVE the Pit River.

Thread Information