My kawasaki 250x or this 2008 342 hp benelli ?

Maybe i get one benelli in january but dont know yet because i think it will be about 25000 €s :S http://www.hsr-benelli.com/pdf/race_eng.pdf

james
    340 hp holy

Banned User
    its been posted like 5 gajillion times already.....plus whos going to pay thatmuch and it would guzzle gas like nothing else

Quote Originally Posted by p0osei View Post
    Maybe i get one benelli in january but dont know yet because i think it will be about 25000 €s :S http://www.hsr-benelli.com/pdf/race_eng.pdf
    Hey if money is not a thing for you go for it and let us know how it works out, but still I guess I would wait and see a shoot out between them all and see if they are that much faster than every one else. I am glad to see them pushing for more speed and power lets face it competition will make it better for all of us. Look even if I could buy this ski my wife would divorse me and take the ski and I would have to make the payment. So for me it would not work out LOL. CYA Shawn

That's a very unique name you got there pOosei

Quote Originally Posted by TOQUICK250X View Post
    Hey if money is not a thing for you go for it and let us know how it works out, but still I guess I would wait and see a shoot out between them all and see if they are that much faster than every one else. I am glad to see them pushing for more speed and power lets face it competition will make it better for all of us. Look even if I could buy this ski my wife would divorse me and take the ski and I would have to make the payment. So for me it would not work out LOL. CYA Shawn
    Yeah i think its better wait to see first but i dont like italian because everithing is so expensive but i got the dealer about 20miles from my home so lets wait to see it .

p0osei its a cool name jdracer =P

im thinking on a trip to new york or something to buy some parts form my ski because here i payed 3000€s about 4300 $ for my riva stage I

pOosei, that Italian styling is impressive though! and 340hp out of the box! Just what you need for crusing Lake Como in the Spring. Please send full report asap.

Quote Originally Posted by p0osei View Post
    with exhange rate it will be more like 30 000$

Thread Information