Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 27
  1. #1

    RXP w/ 175 hours! OK for mods??

    I am buying a 2004 RXP w/ 175 hours on it. It has been dealer maintained since day one. I am planning on going w/ a Rude or B-kit on my next ski. Do you guys think i will have any problems w/ this ski w/ that many hours? thanks!!


  2. #2
    Fat Man, Little Boat Region8Ultra250X's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Location
    Jersey
    Posts
    5,563
    +1
    169
    Quote Originally Posted by codymouse54321 View Post
    I am buying a 2004 RXP w/ 175 hours on it. It has been dealer maintained since day one. I am planning on going w/ a Rude or B-kit on my next ski. Do you guys think i will have any problems w/ this ski w/ that many hours? thanks!!
    why didn't you jsut keep the one you already had.... i am getting really confused now

  3. #3
    lol-- i always change my mind. I have Reid's 2006 rxp, the 2004 i am picking up this weekend, the 15f, and the ultra 150. I am an addict!!

  4. #4
    REID2168's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Location
    My House
    Posts
    8,156
    +1
    241
    Quote Originally Posted by codymouse54321 View Post
    lol-- i always change my mind. I have Reid's 2006 rxp, the 2004 i am picking up this weekend, the 15f, and the ultra 150. I am an addict!!

    its yours to change GUN!

  5. #5
    Whats that whistling noise? jtskier11's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Location
    Right side of Kansas
    Posts
    4,342
    +1
    87
    Whats the hull on that 04 look like?

  6. #6
    The ski and hull are absolutely in mint condition. I got the ski cheap and am trying to build a budget 77ish mph ski!

  7. #7
    Fat Man, Little Boat Region8Ultra250X's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Location
    Jersey
    Posts
    5,563
    +1
    169
    Quote Originally Posted by codymouse54321 View Post
    The ski and hull are absolutely in mint condition. I got the ski cheap and am trying to build a budget 77ish mph ski!
    should jsut by a gpr hull and use the 4tec motor to build a relaible 80mph ski

  8. #8
    I would love to do that! I know i def. dont have the time or know-how to do it tho. Any takers??? I will get all the parts and pay somebody to do it!

  9. #9
    Fat Man, Little Boat Region8Ultra250X's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Location
    Jersey
    Posts
    5,563
    +1
    169
    Quote Originally Posted by codymouse54321 View Post
    I would love to do that! I know i def. dont have the time or know-how to do it tho. Any takers??? I will get all the parts and pay somebody to do it!

    bring me the boat and all the parts i need another winter project on top of the two i already have going tis the season to be boosted

  10. #10
    r u serious??? i can find a hull and a 4-tech motor pretty easy! Let me know if you would be seriously interested in taking on that kind of project and how much $$$$. thanks!

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Similar Threads

  1. bone stock rxp time for mods HELP
    By rxp_free_me in forum 4-Tec Performance
    Replies: 9
    Last Post: 02-28-2008, 10:52 AM
  2. Replies: 18
    Last Post: 06-29-2007, 10:01 PM
  3. RXP in fresh water 130 hours no major mods...
    By theantiRXP in forum Sea Doo Open Discussion
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 08-19-2006, 06:06 PM
  4. RXP glove box lid needed for mod
    By Bamafanatic in forum 4-Tec Performance
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 10-28-2005, 08:06 AM
  5. This can't be right... 2004 rxp with 5 hours for $3K
    By Enufpwr in forum Sea Doo Open Discussion
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 06-25-2005, 09:25 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •