Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 18
  1. #1
    SPEED KILLS, BUT YOU GET THERE QUICKER Keddano's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Location
    Cedar Rapids,Iowa
    Posts
    6,381
    +1
    23

    What oils are you running

    Just thought I get a general survey.
    What oil are you running in you ski IF YOU RUN PREMIX in you Ski with no injector Pump.
    I been running (Castrol Synthatic) OPPS BRAIN FART ALERT.No not Castrol but Klotz Synthetic Racing Oil that comes with 20% Castor oil in it.
    Last edited by Keddano; 10-26-2007 at 01:23 PM. Reason: fu


  2. #2
    www.springbreak-florida.com rgard32's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Location
    Saint Petersburg,Florida
    Posts
    665
    amsoil sometimes whenever i order it ..lol..also run pennzoil 100% synthetic for over 100 hrs in my 785 pro

  3. #3
    1996 SL900 & SL700 turk0004's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Location
    Chicago IL
    Posts
    328
    Isn't Castrol Synthetic an automotive oil?

    I run the Pennzoil sythetic blend from Menards. $12/gallon. Thinking about switching to amsoil though.

    Turk

  4. #4
    800AMSOIL4U's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Location
    Morgan Hill, CA
    Posts
    5,024
    +1
    132
    Last edited by 800AMSOIL4U; 10-26-2007 at 01:22 PM. Reason: link

  5. #5
    ph2ocraft's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2006
    Location
    Campbell, Ca.
    Posts
    14,100
    +1
    105
    I'm running Amsoil in 90% of my watercraft, the other 10% is for testing various oils and how they work with MY particular riding style and engine mods.
    For the highly modded stuff the Dominator is the way to go, in the milder applications the blue stuff is perfect and will save you some bucks.

  6. #6
    SPEED KILLS, BUT YOU GET THERE QUICKER Keddano's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Location
    Cedar Rapids,Iowa
    Posts
    6,381
    +1
    23
    Quote Originally Posted by turk0004 View Post
    Isn't Castrol Synthetic an automotive oil?

    I run the Pennzoil sythetic blend from Menards. $12/gallon. Thinking about switching to amsoil though.

    Turk
    I had a brain fart.I'm running Klotz Synthetic.

  7. #7
    AWA Member 32DegH2O's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Location
    Minneapolis, Mn.
    Posts
    2,008
    +1
    5
    Mercury High Performance Blend...used as both oil injection and pre-mix.

  8. #8

    Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Location
    Homer Glen Il.
    Posts
    8,703
    +1
    109
    klotz r50 no problems from it at all and it even smells good

  9. #9
    Water Bum Rodneyae's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Location
    Roanoke, Va
    Posts
    3,083
    Amsoil!!!!!!!!! All the way, except for break-in. Then I use Pens.

  10. #10
    txgp1300r's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2006
    Location
    Dallas , Texas
    Posts
    3,382
    +1
    165
    AMZOIL......interceptor.........only oil I have ever used with oil injectors

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Similar Threads

  1. What 2 stroke oil are you running!?
    By notorious01 in forum Polaris Open Discussion
    Replies: 22
    Last Post: 08-14-2012, 03:00 AM
  2. What battery are you running? comments?
    By MilleniumGPR in forum Yamaha Open Discussion
    Replies: 13
    Last Post: 06-16-2010, 08:35 PM
  3. What Impellor are you running?
    By kingkong in forum Kawasaki PWC Performance (4-stroke)
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 03-18-2010, 01:49 PM
  4. What oil are you using?
    By Beagleman62 in forum Kawasaki PWC Performance (4-stroke)
    Replies: 19
    Last Post: 07-11-2007, 01:01 PM
  5. what oil do you run?
    By team11haro in forum Yamaha PWC Performance (2-stroke)
    Replies: 9
    Last Post: 05-05-2007, 10:38 AM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •