Thread: reliabity

reliabity

hey i was wondering what have been some relibitity isues people have been having with the rxp. i am about to get one and i am just wondering. just be honest and dont say "it is the best, no problems" thanks mitch

+1
    What year are you planning on getting.

probley a 05 but maybe a 04 if they have it and its a good amount cheaper

+1
    First I have to say that people generally don't post how reliable their skis are, they obviously post problem related questions or concerns. I would estimate that although there have been some issues that have arisen since this model came out, overall this ski is solid and I personally have had no issues whatsoever.

Supercharger clutches have slipped in the past ('04) and this lead to the '05's being updated with a better assembly. There are fixes out there for this issue ranging from $170 to $300 that will remedy this problem if ski is out of warranty.

There are a few service bulletins that address a knock sensor update, hood latch problem, even a mirror fix, but these are free and performed by the dealer.

Just read through some of these thread titles and get to know the ski and you'll see that although some things might go ary there are many easy fixes and support here and from the manufacturer.

WAKEBOARDER...You came to the right place. There is alot of info and help here. This site has helped me a great deal.

Thread Information