Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 12
  1. #1
    james
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Location
    alberta, Canada
    Posts
    12

    r and d 1.1 to 1 pulley?

    Has anybody have info on the 1.1 to 1 pulley r&d makes vs the 1 to 1 pulley? The 30 ponies they say you will get is with what pulley? Trying to decide if i should get the big dog 1.1 to 1 or the smaller one? Thanks
    James


  2. #2
    Im now testing the 1.1 to 1 set up. We slapped it on at the WF with Bill Chapin so the Ultra would have a bit more for the Pro Open race. At this time you should wait till I have more info for you. You will need to purchase a new tensioner and the chip to run it safly.

  3. #3
    james
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Location
    alberta, Canada
    Posts
    12
    hey skip thanks for the info One more question want grade of gas will the 1.1 to 1 take?

  4. #4
    Formerly Ultra250 TN Aquaholic6801's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Location
    Old Hickory,Tn
    Posts
    5,446
    +1
    650
    Quote Originally Posted by Skips313 View Post
    Im now testing the 1.1 to 1 set up. We slapped it on at the WF with Bill Chapin so the Ultra would have a bit more for the Pro Open race. At this time you should wait till I have more info for you. You will need to purchase a new tensioner and the chip to run it safly.
    Chip?

  5. #5
    Beagleman62's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Location
    Richmond, Virginia
    Posts
    2,726
    +1
    64
    Quote Originally Posted by Ultra250 Tn View Post
    Chip?
    Yeah, what chip??????

  6. #6
    My bad. Got distracted, Fixed that though.

    Any way I thought I had posted a pic of the Pulley up grade kit but it seems I did not. So let me get that for ya.

    I call it a chip but its more of a in line resistor. Goes on the the SC sensor in line to fool the ECU that the SC is running normal temp range instead of the higher heat that it is.

    You will without a dought need the IC mod completed before running the smaller pulley.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_0666.JPG 
Views:	61 
Size:	2.92 MB 
ID:	43355  

  7. #7
    What pulley comes with the R&D Supercharger Kit ?


    And Skip...Do you know when R&D will have the IC Cooling Kit for sale ?

    Thanks

  8. #8

    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Location
    Georgia
    Posts
    20
    +1
    1
    Quote Originally Posted by Ultra250xryder View Post
    What pulley comes with the R&D Supercharger Kit ?


    And Skip...Do you know when R&D will have the IC Cooling Kit for sale ?

    Thanks
    Now that is funny.
    Last edited by spaulding; 10-30-2007 at 06:01 PM.

  9. #9
    Beagleman62's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Location
    Richmond, Virginia
    Posts
    2,726
    +1
    64
    Quote Originally Posted by JWilson View Post
    Now that is funny

  10. #10
    Formerly Ultra250 TN Aquaholic6801's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Location
    Old Hickory,Tn
    Posts
    5,446
    +1
    650
    Quote Originally Posted by Skips313 View Post
    My bad. Got distracted, Fixed that though.

    Any way I thought I had posted a pic of the Pulley up grade kit but it seems I did not. So let me get that for ya.

    I call it a chip but its more of a in line resistor. Goes on the the SC sensor in line to fool the ECU that the SC is running normal temp range instead of the higher heat that it is.

    You will without a dought need the IC mod completed before running the smaller pulley.
    I guess its kinda like the resistor that we put on the Ulta 150's.

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Similar Threads

  1. FS 1 to 1 pulley, dampner, and RnD tensioner pulley
    By Subtlesoldier in forum Kawasaki Classifieds
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 06-26-2012, 04:10 PM
  2. Garage, storage and work shops. Time to show off.
    By Fast-XPL in forum Sea Doo Open Discussion
    Replies: 32
    Last Post: 03-07-2008, 10:06 PM
  3. Penn And Teller Get Hippies To Sign Water Banning Petition
    By 800AMSOIL4U in forum Polaris Open Discussion
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 04-12-2007, 11:38 PM
  4. Riva sponsons for 250X and LX now ready to ship!
    By Green Hulk in forum Kawasaki PWC Performance (4-stroke)
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 03-29-2007, 09:18 AM
  5. 65 U and V Force Reeds... To space or not?
    By J-ME in forum Yamaha PWC Performance (2-stroke)
    Replies: 16
    Last Post: 03-04-2007, 09:19 AM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •