Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: GPRXP for sale

+1

GPRXP for sale

Getting close to finishing up the first of two neptune racing Bo Dupriest prepared GPRXP's. Since I had 2 GPR's and a few 4 tec's it was a no brainer to build a few of these hybrid/GP class Runabouts.

A little about the one I will be putting up for sale.
    -UMI Steering
    -Carbon Fiber Seat
    -Riva Trim Tab's ( Possibly a Bullet ride plate and trim tabs if needed to handle the extra MPH's)
    -12 Vein skat trak pump
    -Sea-Doo RXP 215 motor
    -Riva Intercooler
    -Bigger SC 10 pound boost, simular to Riva SC
    -Neptune Racing headers
    -Reprogramed ECU.
    -Many more, this setup in Bo Dupriest RXP was 84 mph. So lets hope the GPRXR conversion will bring a few extra MPH.

I will let you know more when we make this package come to life. We will decide on the rest of the parts that will be installed in the next few days

Asking Price is $ 16,000

This will be without a doubt one fast Runabout, so let me know if anyone is interested. There is also the possibility of a third one to be built if anyone is interested in one at the beggining of next year. We will see what we have left after mine is built. This one for sale should be ready and tested in a month.

Cody Hawkins
    [email protected]

local

Location and pics please.

[email protected]
    Trey

+1
    It was only a matter of time!

Cody,
    did you guys use Ted's driveshaft, or some other coupling system?

+1
    Quote Originally Posted by Hydrotoys View Post
    It was only a matter of time!

Cody,
    did you guys use Ted's driveshaft, or some other coupling system?
    Thats what we are working on now, If we cant come up with are own drive shaft system we will need Ted's contact info.

Cody

EZ Dock of Long Island Shibby1485's Avatar
    +1
    so then did you put the motor in same same placement as hydrotoys outlined in anticipation of using Ted or is the motor in some other front-to-back location?

+1
    All the info you need is here, including on how to make the mounts and how to get in touch with the driveshaft guy....

http://www.hydrotoys.com/vbforum/forumdisplay.php?f=40

Bo SHOULD know Ted, with his past choice of employers.

Folks are building them anywhere from $7000 and up, with over 50plus hours on Ted's drive system on my ski, probably more on the Spitfire. I'm not sure about Jerry's or any of the others that are floating around.

Jerry has some open loop cooling stuff in his store that makes it easy to hook it up.

If you didn't know already, Jerry has seen north of 91mph, in extremely hot weather. I've seen over 87 on a Riva3 setup, and Joe's seen over 86 on a cobbled together Stage2ish system... all on premium 91 gas. Your choice of pumps and other close course products would probably put you down around 85-90 tops but with excellent acceleration.

+1
    It will for sure have a ton of excelaration, no doubt, Bo is known for building boats that can pull a holeshot or two. Yea we are not trying to claim a top speed till its on the water and we see it on a GPS.

Heres a pic of the GPR we are using
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	GPR1.JPG 
Views:	383 
Size:	92.4 KB 
ID:	43449  

Fat Man, Little Boat Region8Ultra250X's Avatar
    +1
    Bo's boats are always clean. i went up with a friend of mine to pick up Dennis Mack's boat in 2005 so it could get repaired before havasu and i was in awe at that garage.;.. what you don't see above the boat is the sets of triple pipes he has stock piled

@ 16K for a 4tec powered GPR built by bo, it is well worth the money spent on it

+1
    Quote Originally Posted by Region8Ultra250X View Post
    Bo's boats are always clean. i went up with a friend of mine to pick up Dennis Mack's boat in 2005 so it could get repaired before havasu and i was in awe at that garage.;.. what you don't see above the boat is the sets of triple pipes he has stock piled

@ 16K for a 4tec powered GPR built by bo, it is well worth the money spent on it
    Yes he does have a stock pile of triple pipes stashed up there, useless though when everyone is taking the 2 strokes out of there yamahas, LOL
    we have plans for those pipes though. The Neptune GPRXP is coming along, If I am correct we have someone here making all of are driveshaft modifications. Exactly how I dont know, but when I do know I will let you all know. it isnt far from being in the water, all the conversion parts are done, and motor is ready. I will keep you posted.

Fat Man, Little Boat Region8Ultra250X's Avatar
    +1
    are you guys using the same style of mounts as what the others have been using? if so do you have any sets for sale?

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread Information