4-tec check engine ???

Ok I'm sure this has been gone over a gizillion times already. It's an 03 superchargedGTX.
    It will start and run. The ski upon insert of key comes on and beeps 3 short chirps. It displays sensor. After running 30-40 seconds displays check engine but will continue to run. I tried the press set 5 times and it just shows END but still continues to run. Any help. I have free acess to BUDS as the dealership and I have a wholesale agreement so that will not be an issue but I have found many elusive problems have a quick fix by talking to the xperts. Any help?? A common sensor??

Quote Originally Posted by Gappa View Post
    Ok I'm sure this has been gone over a gizillion times already. It's an 03 superchargedGTX.
    It will start and run. The ski upon insert of key comes on and beeps 3 short chirps. It displays sensor. After running 30-40 seconds displays check engine but will continue to run. I tried the press set 5 times and it just shows END but still continues to run. Any help. I have free acess to BUDS as the dealership and I have a wholesale agreement so that will not be an issue but I have found many elusive problems have a quick fix by talking to the xperts. Any help?? A common sensor??
    A common sensor is the TOPS valve and oil intake valve located on the front of the engine but in my experience with an 04 GTX SC I always got a code when they were bad. I think your best bet is to hook it up to buds and see what it tells you.

Thread Information