Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: GOOD Tach???

GOOD Tach???

I had a tiny tach on my gp1200 65u and am really sick of it!!!!!! I called them and they sad they make one that connects to all the plugs.....is it good? What tachs are good yet afordable. I believe 300.00 is a little too much, when one for 100.00 can do the same without the bells and whistles. Thanks!

If they make one that connects to all the plugs it's new! I personally Hate tiny tach Who makes a product that you rip apart and dig out the waterproofing to reset? Tiny Tach thats who! LAME

Quote Originally Posted by ZMANN View Post
    If they make one that connects to all the plugs it's new! I personally Hate tiny tach Who makes a product that you rip apart and dig out the waterproofing to reset? Tiny Tach thats who! LAME
    I know what your saying but you can order them with the reset button. I am looking for a new tach. What is a good one?...........only if i could fill that hole that i made in the glovebox........D**N IT!

+1
    I have been using the cheap tiny tach for years and am sick of how slow it is as well.

The comercial model is better I hear but I would look at the Pet2100 or 2500.

Hot Tach race pack uses egt probes might go that rout

cheatin' piston popper addicted's Avatar
    +1
    PET 2100 is hands down the best tach for our application. The online store here has them for less than 2 bills shipped as long as you use the greenhulk coupon code.

Quote Originally Posted by krispaintballz View Post
    I know what your saying but you can order them with the reset button. I am looking for a new tach. What is a good one?...........only if i could fill that hole that i made in the glovebox........D**N IT!
    Can u link to any of the tinytachs you refer to? I had the commercial tiny but never have seen an external reset or a multi plug set up! Thanks Z

Can u link to any of the tinytachs you refer to? I had the commercial tiny but never have seen an external reset or a multi plug set up! Thanks Z

http://www.tinytach.com/tinytach/gasoline.php

TT226R-2X

Maybe I dont understand but this one is resetable....But 2 sec lag........lame i think just for the time being i am going to get the com tiny tach then upgrade to the pet 2500 or whatever when i get the money. I can spend 300 bucks on a set of stinger restrictor filters, 6 pissers, new waterline, and new hydro mats and have fun this winter in my heated garage. hahaha! lol. Better than hooking up the expensive tach and sitting around all winter looking at the ski!

+1
    Quote Originally Posted by addicted View Post
    PET 2100 is hands down the best tach for our application. The online store here has them for less than 2 bills shipped as long as you use the greenhulk coupon code.
    +1 best one to get for the environment we run in

Quote Originally Posted by krispaintballz View Post
    http://www.tinytach.com/tinytach/gasoline.php

TT226R-2X

Maybe I dont understand but this one is resetable....But 2 sec lag........lame i think just for the time being i am going to get the com tiny tach then upgrade to the pet 2500 or whatever when i get the money. I can spend 300 bucks on a set of stinger restrictor filters, 6 pissers, new waterline, and new hydro mats and have fun this winter in my heated garage. hahaha! lol. Better than hooking up the expensive tach and sitting around all winter looking at the ski!
    thats the standard the commercial is what I had to run on a polaris tripple but it's not resetable(within reason) and constantly was overdriven the good thing is it updates faster than 2 seconds the bad thing is the info was wrong I got tired of sending it back and the internal battery died big POS

thats the standard the commercial is what I had to run on a polaris tripple but it's not resetable(within reason) and constantly was overdriven the good thing is it updates faster than 2 seconds the bad thing is the info was wrong I got tired of sending it back and the internal battery died big POS

I live just a drive from them so if i have to keep excahnging them i will have to go down there and pay a visit!!!

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread Information