Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Metal washer swap time, what else?

Hi Guys,

Sending off my SC's to Jerry to get rid of the evil ceramic washers. Got a stock 07 RXT and RXP. Just on the Groco's today. he has the SC's is there anything else I should have done also? I'm not a radical racer however bullet proofing these things as much as possible isn my main focus. I live in Montego Bay without a dealership to help out so avoiding mechanical failures as much as possible is my goal.

I see guys mention swapping out the wheel and switching to the ceramic bearings etc.

All advice is greatly appreciated,
    Scotty

I would also suggest a solid Front engine mount for the driveline. But for engine life your pretty much set after you get those ceramics out.

maybe change out the bearings since he's gonna have it already. Ceramic bearings are an option. Ive heard good and bad things about these though. I still havnt made the choice myself.

Perfect time to upgrade the SC wheel and go Green.

+1
    Quote Originally Posted by VX1 View Post
    Perfect time to upgrade the SC wheel and go Green.

I agree

Banned User
    Quote Originally Posted by scottyj View Post
    Hi Guys,

Sending off my SC's to Jerry to get rid of the evil ceramic washers. Got a stock 07 RXT and RXP. Just on the Groco's today. he has the SC's is there anything else I should have done also? I'm not a radical racer however bullet proofing these things as much as possible isn my main focus. I live in Montego Bay without a dealership to help out so avoiding mechanical failures as much as possible is my goal.

I see guys mention swapping out the wheel and switching to the ceramic bearings etc.

All advice is greatly appreciated,
    Scotty
    Yo what up scotty you in luck the only seadoo mechanic here in cayman is moving back to ochi this weekend so you lucky man If i have problems i have to fly him here and i think he gonna start a dealership or mechanic shop in mobay and kingston not that jerry is bad mechanic but i know the pains of shipping and clearing international packages he also has a bad ass machine called GUNGO with all the goodies link him you wont regret it i think i got his email address [email protected]

Banned User

Monsta Garage

he built these also B kit RXP / Stage 3 RXT he should be pretty easy to find this is his monsta 44' cant miss it
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG00040.jpg 
Views:	52 
Size:	112.6 KB 
ID:	43439   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG00066.jpg 
Views:	69 
Size:	400.1 KB 
ID:	43440   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG00043.jpg 
Views:	62 
Size:	624.5 KB 
ID:	43441   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG00062.jpg 
Views:	54 
Size:	385.3 KB 
ID:	43442  

Thumbs up

CaymanRXT,

Hey thank you very much for the news. Wow another great reason how you guys have been so helpful. I'll send him an email now and try to make contact. I'm just about to pull both the SC's and send them to jerry for a green wheel and washer swap out. Got in the Groco's and dying to start breakin these virgins in. Like givin a kid an ice cream cone and telling him he can't lick it.

If you speak to him please also give him my email [email protected] for me. If your ever coming to Jamaica look me up as well.

Thanks again,
    Scottyj

Thumbs up

caymanRXT,

Hey I owe you big time. I just hooked up with your friend Paublo from Caymans and he is awsome. Just got my SC's back from Jerry and and he's coming over tonight to slap em for me. He also will bring up his 310hp this weekend, can't wait to hear this one. You also are right about his cigarette boat with the three hopped up 250's, that thing is a beast.

In summary; the universe answered my prayers and I've now got a certifed qualified sea-doo expert living less than two minutes away. Between him and Jerry and you guys I now have all the confidence needed to keep these improvements coming.

Next up S3, injectors, 15/20r, grate, air intake, front motor mount.

Thanks again caymanRXT I can't thank you enough.

Scottyj

Scud
    hey guys; good to hear.. i myself have a stock 07 RXP. i havent yet changed the washers, but i might change the bearings as well once i get the chance. also what do you guys mean when u say go green?

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread Information