Thumbs down new ultra (handle bars optional)

hi people first post in your forum "I have been layen low reading only"

So i got the new Ultra on sat wheather was real bad so i bit my lip and didn't ride her till wensday i was runing her in on the hard side after 1hour and 1min i came off her let go of the handle bars like you do and my HIP thort it would be a good idear to have a go at holding on to the handle bars.

so i got the end of the bars in my hip about 2" from the happy part of down stars and over i went with the bars snaped them clean off the cabel and wiers only thing holding the bars on the ski it was still up wright so i got her back to shore and called it a day.

that was all done on the SLO key to and yes i am in pain now and i don't even have the bill yet

P.S. LOve the ski can't wate to get the FLATE out key in her Good work on the forum tight ship you run hear keep up the good work

-------------------------
    spelling optunal
    ULTRA 250X
    stock as they come.

Welcome to the Forums.

SLO Key

Quote Originally Posted by Skips313 View Post
    Welcome to the Forums.
    Quote Originally Posted by UnKnown1 View Post
    hi people first post in your forum "I have been layen low reading only"

So i got the new Ultra on sat wheather was real bad so i bit my lip and didn't ride her till wensday i was runing her in on the hard side after 1hour and 1min i came off her let go of the handle bars like you do and my HIP thort it would be a good idear to have a go at holding on to the handle bars.

so i got the end of the bars in my hip about 2" from the happy part of down stars and over i went with the bars snaped them clean off the cabel and wiers only thing holding the bars on the ski it was still up wright so i got her back to shore and called it a day.

that was all done on the SLO key to and yes i am in pain now and i don't even have the bill yet

P.S. LOve the ski can't wate to get the FLATE out key in her Good work on the forum tight ship you run hear keep up the good work

spelling optunal
    ULTRA 250X
    stock as they come.

Welcome to the forum but that SLO key stuff you gotta let that go run the FLO key just use throttle control thats all...........

Quote Originally Posted by BERMY_BOY View Post
    Welcome to the forum but that SLO key stuff you gotta let that go run the FLO key just use throttle control thats all...........
    yer i know but i just wanted to get to know her so i wanted to know what she i like down low

also self control is easy when you got no opt.

spelling optunal
    ULTRA 250X
    stock as they come.

Thread Information