Thread: Poor Guy

Poor Guy

I get to work yesterday and this is what the other bartender and the day manager told me-

This guy was gettin ready to pull his ski out...
    He backed his trailer up and it went off the lauch ramp- like 1/2 was on the ramp and the other just kinda hangin. He gets out to pull it back up, slips and breaks his wrist. He gets up and falls again...

Now the manager and a regular are outside seeing what they could do. The manager goes to first pull the truck up a bit, the emergency break is stuck. So he decides to go get the trailer out of the water first. The regular reaches in the truck to mess with the brake, gets it unstuck and the truck rolls back into the water, taking the guy half with him. The truck was in neutral! The whole bed of the truck was under and halfway up the windows. That truck is ruined!

The manager pulls the truck out, gets the ski, they are both still sitting at my work cuz the truck wont start. He drives the guy to rent a car and the guy says he's going to drive himself to the emergency room in Hoffman Estates because it's closer to his house. We're in Antioch. That's far to go with a broken wrist... My manager said the bone was sticking out and everything...

The lights on the truck went on last night when it got dark and we couldnt get them to turn off since the electrical is all messed up...

Poor guy! What a bad day!!

SPEED KILLS, BUT YOU GET THERE QUICKER Keddano's Avatar
    +1
    That would have been a $10,000 winner on video.
    Got a security tape? Somedays your better off staying in bed hungover.

Quote Originally Posted by BudLightBunnY View Post
    I get to work yesterday and this is what the other bartender and the day manager told me-

This guy was gettin ready to pull his ski out...
    He backed his trailer up and it went off the lauch ramp- like 1/2 was on the ramp and the other just kinda hangin. He gets out to pull it back up, slips and breaks his wrist. He gets up and falls again...

Now the manager and a regular are outside seeing what they could do. The manager goes to first pull the truck up a bit, the emergency break is stuck. So he decides to go get the trailer out of the water first. The regular reaches in the truck to mess with the brake, gets it unstuck and the truck rolls back into the water, taking the guy half with him. The truck was in neutral! The whole bed of the truck was under and halfway up the windows. That truck is ruined!

The manager pulls the truck out, gets the ski, they are both still sitting at my work cuz the truck wont start. He drives the guy to rent a car and the guy says he's going to drive himself to the emergency room in Hoffman Estates because it's closer to his house. We're in Antioch. That's far to go with a broken wrist... My manager said the bone was sticking out and everything...

The lights on the truck went on last night when it got dark and we couldnt get them to turn off since the electrical is all messed up...

Poor guy! What a bad day!!
    That is a shitty ass day right there. Thats wierd that your from antioch, i met this girl Here at SIUC and shes from antioch. I never even heard of the town untill i met her. Isnt it kinda by Fox Lake ?

Its the next town over! We have all the fun bars off the water

Banned User
    +1
    When you come back to town this summer, you can head up to the lake with me..Bunny and her friends are REALLY friendly

Count me in. I'm hoping to have her home for at least a month this summer if not longer. You still gona be selling your truck ? I think ill still be interested come spring time.........

Banned User
    +1
    Quote Originally Posted by ReDevilRXP View Post
    Count me in. I'm hoping to have her home for at least a month this summer if not longer. You still gona be selling your truck ? I think ill still be interested come spring time.........

I just put new tires on her, and she is running fine...If i can upgrade in the spring to an extended cab, she's yours...but don't hold me to it until I find a replacement!

Quote Originally Posted by ReDevilRXP View Post
    That is a shitty ass day right there. Thats wierd that your from antioch, i met this girl Here at SIUC and shes from antioch. I never even heard of the town untill i met her. Isnt it kinda by Fox Lake ?

I live 20-30 mins away will meet up next season. I go thru the locks and end up on this huge chain weres as i have no clue of where to go.

Thread Information