Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Ebay Auction - Halarious - Trashed 951 on 3rd rebuilt, still screwed! 3k! w/warranty!

This is like the worst sales pitch I've ever heard in my entire life, its horrifying, haha, was this guy drunk? And look at that price! haha.

Worth a read, you'll get a good laugh. Place your bids now!

P.S. I hope this guys isn't a member

http://cgi.ebay.com/SEA-DOO-JETSKIMO...QQcmdZViewItem

i e mail him and ask was it suppose to be $2.50cents....lol...not heard back yet.

WTF?!

This guy is stunned...

Just a H-20 HO....Need I say More! Mykull's Avatar
    You guys are not reading this ebay auction the right way!! They have it listed as a candle holder because thats maybe all its worth now, he/she was suppose to get his motor rebuilt from PWCTECHS.com/MOTORREADY ON EBAY and it looks like they got screwed over by them. If you look at the pix it has JB weld, now would you want to spend the bux on having someone rebuild your motor and they swapped your motor for some other F-up one? It looks like he/she is just tryin to warn others not to use them.

Here is what the description says:
    THIS ENGINE WAS REBUILT BY PWCTECHS.COM YOU CAN EMAIL HIM FROM HIS SITE AND ASK HIM ANY QUESTIONS YOU WISH.. HE IS A HACK.
    MY ENGINE WENT TO HIM TO BE REBUILT NOT REPLACED AS HE SOME HOW NOW THINKS WAS WHAT HE WAS SUPPOSED TO DO.. HE STOLE MY CRANK CASE AND PUT THIS ONE ON. HE PATCHED IT UP WITH SOME BONDO OR JB WELD.. YOU CAN CLEARY SEE WHERE IT CAME APART IN THE PICTURE.

I WOULD BEWARE OF BUYING FROM MOTORREADY ON EBAY OR GOING TO HIS SITE TO PURCHASE ANYTHING.. YOU WILL NOT GET WHAT YOU THOUGHT YOU WERE GOING TO GET. CHECK HIM OUT AT THE ANDERSON INDIANA BETTER BUSINESS BUREAU.. DO A SEARCH FOR HIS SITE ON THE INTERNET. YOU WILL FIND NOTHING BUT BAD COMMENTS ABOUT HIM.

NOW IF YOU WISH TO PURCHASE THE MOTOR IN THE PICTURE.. I NO LONGER HAVE IT.. I LET HIM TAKE ANOTHER GO AT IT AND HE AGAIN GAVE ME A BOTCHED MOTOR. I WOULDNT TRUST HIM WHAT SO EVER. HAVE MORE PHOTOS AND CAN GIVE YOU THE WHOLE STORY IF YOU WISH TO CONTACT ME..
    GL TO YOU.. I DO HAVE A 951 I COULD SELL IF YOU REALLY NEED ONE.. NEEDS A COMPLETE REBUILD AGAIN..FOR THE THIRD TIME THIS SUMMER..
    THOSE HACKS HAVE SUCH A GREAT WARRANTY.. LOL.. USE BUY IT NOW AND I WILL SHIP IT FREE AND I AM SURE PWCTECHS.COM WILL STILL HONOR THE WARRANTY, LOL.. SINCE THERE IS STILL 10 MONTHS LEFT ON IT.. HOWARD HAMPTON IS SUCH A TOOL, AND THEY WILL RIP YOU OFF ONE WAY OR ANOTHER

Exactly it's a warning not to buy one from those guys..
    -=Rick

There was a long debate/argument about this on PWCtoday.

The customer vowed to make sure everyone know the guy that did the work was dishonest and a hack. Guess he is keeping his word.

Here is the link it's kinda sad how people behave! http://www.pwctoday.com/showthread.php?t=143120

I would be the one who put that message up... I wasnt drunk.. AND NO IT WASNT 2.50..

I wasnt trying to sell anything.. I have noticed HOWARD HAPMTON is selling engines on ebay.. I am just trying to warn everyone that he is a crook and a theif and a HACK..

DO NOT BUY ANYTHING FROM HIM.. DO NOT LET HIM TOUCH YOUR SKI..

Again its just a warning.. I am going to rebuild my engine myself this winter, like I should have in the first place..

My wife and I are going to sue his company and his wife and his brother.. One way or another we will get the word out that he is a hack and a crook..

I just dont want anyone else to fall prey to his con game..

Thanks

SO.. Bikerstyle.. You have your answer..

Quote Originally Posted by 98gsxltdmad View Post
    I would be the one who put that message up... I wasnt drunk.. AND NO IT WASNT 2.50..

I wasnt trying to sell anything.. I have noticed HOWARD HAPMTON is selling engines on ebay.. I am just trying to warn everyone that he is a crook and a theif and a HACK..

DO NOT BUY ANYTHING FROM HIM.. DO NOT LET HIM TOUCH YOUR SKI..

Again its just a warning.. I am going to rebuild my engine myself this winter, like I should have in the first place..

My wife and I are going to sue his company and his wife and his brother.. One way or another we will get the word out that he is a hack and a crook..

I just dont want anyone else to fall prey to his con game..

Thanks
    Dishonest people dont last to long in the business world. IF what you say is true, more power to you for exposing it.

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread Information