rxp vs rxpx pros and cons.

sell my ski-keep my ski oh my god the new one is comming.will it be faster than mine? or have more potential? oh no my ski isnt going to be worth anything.these are the questions we ask ourselves.well it seems to me theres alot of wonderful skis out there that people have worked extremely hard to acheive there goals.is this ski really worth 13k?and how much more money will i spend to get the rxpx to 75 or 80 mph?will my stage 2 or stage 3 ski be imbarased by the rxpx?i seriously doubt it.thumbs up to all who have worked so very hard. a copy form of umi,s/c impeller and a pump really worth it? hmmmmmmm.

Fat Man, Little Boat Region8Ultra250X's Avatar
    +1
    Quote Originally Posted by jamiej View Post
    sell my ski-keep my ski oh my god the new one is comming.will it be faster than mine? or have more potential? oh no my ski isnt going to be worth anything.these are the questions we ask ourselves.well it seems to me theres alot of wonderful skis out there that people have worked extremely hard to acheive there goals.is this ski really worth 13k?and how much more money will i spend to get the rxpx to 75 or 80 mph?will my stage 2 or stage 3 ski be imbarased by the rxpx?i seriously doubt it.thumbs up to all who have worked so very hard. a copy form of umi,s/c impeller and a pump really worth it? hmmmmmmm.
    in all honesty until people get a decent amoutn of seat time on the new models, it will all be hearsay.

your other option is to keep what you have now, and buy a gpr hull and do a swap

+1
    mod yours.

Quote Originally Posted by MPower View Post
    mod yours.
    ummm it already is moded.some mods done by riva motorsports and some mods done by my friend scott robinson-owner of monster motor sports in richmond va.

+1
    ummm it already is moded.some mods done by riva motorsports and some mods done by my friend scott robinson-owner of monster motor sports in richmond va.

you didn't stat yours was modded in the original post.... secondly if you want to go fast, why not go with a conversion ski... drop in the rxp motor in a gpr hull and runn 80 with little to not mods on the motor...

yea thought about doing that but dont want to give up handling,my ski carves pretty nicely.if i sell my supercharged cigarette boat im prob going to go turbo on my ski.in my post i should have been more clear,i was refering to everyone in general that has built an 04-07 rxp or rxt.off subject the mustang on your profile sounds pretty fast. a friend of mine justin in gaithersberg md at jpc has one thats pretty fast also,i started foolin around with those things at one time also.there awsome.
    Last edited by jamiej; 11-08-2007 at 01:36 PM.

+1
    yea thought about doing that but dont want to give up handling,my ski carves pretty nicely.if i sell my supercharged cigarette boat im prob going to go turbo on my ski.in my post i should have been more clear,i was refering to everyone in general that has built an 04-07 rxp or rxt.off subject the mustang on your profile sounds pretty fast. a friend of mine justin in gaithersberg md at jpc has one thats pretty fast also,i started foolin around with those things at one time also.there awsome.

a gpr with proper handling mods will carve just as well if not better than an rxp.

Thread Information