Page 1 of 18 1 2 3 11 ... LastLast
    Banned User
    +1

What R U looking forward to @ MB IV ?

After attending my first MB this past summer, I have a small list of things that I am looking forward to...Obviously the riding takes center stage, but you can't ride the entire time there...I am looking forward to the most:

1) Launching with the caravan of people we came down with, idling out of the area, turning to the group and shouting "Last one to Gro's buys the first round of Cherry Bombs!" .....Then seeing what happens.

2) Thursday Night, Parking Lot, around 10-11pm......People are off the water, cleaned up, back from dinner, and starting to walk the lot with a drink in hand. People will...

- Have several conversations with people they know (but never met)...including those that they rode with during the day...
    - Wrench on a few ski's (while holding said drink)...
    - Strolling into the night club to "cool off" before going back outside...
    - Heckling the late arrivals, helping them park, then forcing them to drink something to "catch up"...

3) Friday Night, Parking Lot, around 10-11pm......People are draggin their ass off the water, falling into their rooms to get cleaned up, wondering back from what they think they had was dinner, and starting to walk the lot with a drink in BOTH hands. People will...

- Have several conversations with people met the night before, talk about the day they had, and proclaim that this is the greatest place on earth to ski...
    - Wrench on a few ski's again (while resting said drink on said ski)...
    - Strolling into the night club to "cool off", have a shot, before going back outside...
    - Watching the late arrivials from the previous night heckle that nights late arrivals, because its now their job...Still help them park, then force them to drink something to "catch up"...

4) Saturday night, after the awards, in the Club...

What you guys looking forward to, BESIDES the riding....
    Last edited by Danny; 11-08-2007 at 02:05 PM.

EZ Dock of Long Island Shibby1485's Avatar
    +1
    wearing my bright white shoes, blue/white shirt unbuttoned and a corona in one hand tryin to mack it with the incredibly small population of single women in wonderful moran city

Banned User
    +1
    Quote Originally Posted by Shibby1485 View Post
    wearing my bright white shoes, blue/white shirt unbuttoned and a corona in one hand tryin to mack it with the incredibly small population of single women in wonderful moran city

I got those photos...They might need to resurface...

Fat Man, Little Boat Region8Ultra250X's Avatar
    +1
    Quote Originally Posted by Shibby1485 View Post
    that does it.. you are not riding to MBIV with me....

Vacation Sex- it's the best! Lol, j/k... Im excited for all of it, the way you guys talk has me really wanting to go...

+1
    More than anything im looking forward to seeing everyone again.

I want to do some things differnetly next year though. I want to spend more time at Gros hanging out.

I want to spend more time at the hotel and hang out in the parking lot getting drunk with the rest of you fools. In fact, i may even go ahead and book a room there

I'll turn my cell phone off this time for the duration of the weekend that way when the Police try to call me it goes straight to voice mail. My message will say, "Sorry i missed your call, but we are on vacation in Hawaii right now and will return next week"
    That way they don't bother looking for me

Quote Originally Posted by Green Hulk View Post
    More than anything im looking forward to seeing everyone again.

I want to do some things differnetly next year though. I want to spend more time at Gros hanging out.

I want to spend more time at the hotel and hang out in the parking lot getting drunk with the rest of you fools. In fact, i may even go ahead and book a room there

I'll turn my cell phone off this time for the duration of the weekend that way when the Police try to call me it goes straight to voice mail. My message will say, "Sorry i missed your call, but we are all dead, at least to you, leave us alone, until after monday"
    That way they don't bother looking for me
    BWAAHAAHAA!!!

Jerry, I'm very disappointed, well, OK, not really...

JP

+1
    I didn't get a chance to socialize a whole lot at MBIII. I'd like to get a little more into the thick of it @ MBIV LOTS of machinery to drool over, and great people that I never got to know.

The problem I have is that there a so many skis so much faster than mine, it's tough to hang I hope to rectify that (somewhat) the next time. Got work to do!

+1
    Quote Originally Posted by BudLightBunnY View Post
    Vacation Sex- it's the best! Its all Good!!!Lol, j/k... Im excited for all of it, the way you guys talk has me really wanting to go...

V-Tec, 4-Tech that's how I roll meirvin's Avatar
    +1
    Seeing everyone again, Getting lost on the Bayous and finding my way to Gros Marina again, checking out all the skis that are going to be way faster than me

Page 1 of 18 1 2 3 11 ... LastLast

Thread Information