Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Thread: Driving Record

Fat Man, Little Boat Region8Ultra250X's Avatar
    +1

Driving Record

82 in a 65 - 180$
    radar redector in VA - 160
    Speeding 45 in a 30 - 225 (+80 in court costs)
    Speeding 39 in a 35 - 150 (+ 250 for driving on a suspended license, see above)
    6 Tint Tickets
    4 For excessively loud exhaust
    2 for driving on the street with a parachute and wheelie bars (will have pics of this later)
    2 failure to yield
    1 for no tag on trailer
    1 no lights on trailer
    1 no front plate
    2 exhibition of speed (reduced later to seat belt...it's great having a vehicle that the speedo only goes up to 85 in)
    improper lane change
    1 no hazmat permit (4 drums of C12 across state lines) - limit is 3 w/o a permit

Banned User
    dang son

+1
    Just showed this to the wife......she said well, there's the brother u got separated from at birth my record is clean in 13 months

Married the love of my Life Mayday 2008 SuperCharged03's Avatar
    Clocked at 135 in a 45mph zone, thought it was a 55mph zone. When He told me I was going to JAIL I was like you are kidding right? He said no!! Cop was like where is the fire, I gave him the address, he confirmed with dispatch and gave me a 5 second lecture on speeding and how I should know not to as I am a firefighter and have seen the damage high speed crashes cause, blah blah.... Then confirmed who I was and followed me to the fire.
    No fine, No jail time.... I will admit I was scared.

+1
    Quote Originally Posted by SuperCharged03 View Post
    Clocked at 135 in a 45mph zone, thought it was a 55mph zone. When He told me I was going to JAIL I was like you are kidding right? He said no!! Cop was like where is the fire, I gave him the address, he confirmed with dispatch and gave me a 5 second lecture on speeding and how I should know not to as I am a firefighter and have seen the damage high speed crashes cause, blah blah.... Then confirmed who I was and followed me to the fire.
    that doesn't count you have a get out of jail free card

+1
    Quote Originally Posted by 9secZO6 View Post
    Just showed this to the wife......she said well, there's the brother u got separated from at birth my record is clean in 13 months

yeah aint that the truth....

+1
    on last driving experience i wasnt that LUCKY as the last time i offended the POLICE i went to jail for 28 days!!!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by SuperCharged03 View Post
    Did something similiar responding POV (personally owned Vehicle) to a fire as well, but we were told by the chief that if we were ever caught speeding we would be kicked out of the department (Volunteer). When I got pulled over for 70 in a 35 he saw my gear in the back seat and asked the old "where's the fire" question. I said there was no fire I just happened to have my gear with me and was driving fast because I had just put some new parts on my Mustang. Just then 4 fire trucks go haulin ass by the parking lot where I was pulled over at. I have never seen a cop laugh so hard in my life!!! He asked again so I told the truth and all he said was, "Don't beat me to the scene and I won't say anything to the chief."

Of course everyone in the fire trucks had seen me and the cop so I was busted anyway. Only got 2 weeks suspension.

SPEED KILLS, BUT YOU GET THERE QUICKER Keddano's Avatar
    +1
    Next best thing to a get out of jail card.Find any benefit and buy the T-Shirts for the family fund for a slain PO, or as one I had before,A T-shirt from a benefit from "Nevers and Butzen'".2 Detroit cops put in jail because a Crackhead suffered a heart attack when they were arresting him for drugs.So what if they had to hit him in the head with a flashlight a few times. Twice it saved me speeding tickets.They always told me SLOW DOWN,and Thanks for the support.

Dont judge me...
    i ain't been driving as long as you all have but...

Tint its only 2%- $7.50 fix it ticket
    no tag- fix it
    that is it knock on wood...

and gotten pulled over several times but where we live the good ole boy system is still alive and well.

conversation goes like this..... boy you know how fast you where going? ummm NO.. I clocked you going 75 (ummm I was running 80 ). You know what the speed limit is umm 55? Its 50 ( i knew this) Is your daddy such and such Ummmm Yes... the ticket would be almost $300 . he said Slow down...And I SPEED off ticket free...

Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Thread Information