Heard of this dealer?? Pioneer Motorsports

Has anyone dealt with Pioneer Motorsports? I'm from Canada Land and want to put a deposit on an RXP-X but would like to make sure they are good people. here is a link to their sight http://www.pioneermotorsport.com/default.asp

Now here is the important question, what is a good price for this unit in the states......$15,950.00 ++ is the best i can get in Canada. I think i can save $5K if i go to the states.

thanks.

There are a couple of posts on the PPG site about this topic. Someone posted that US dealers can no longer sell directly to Canadians. They also said that a Sea Doo purchased in the US would not have a warranty in Canada. Some have tried to have a third party in the US buy it, then sell it to them as being used. So you might do a board seach over there to seem if anyone has been successful... Ron

+1
    US address does wonders for your cost.

fortunately for me i have a business location in NC so the unit will be registered with BRP at the NC address. If i have a warranty issue they'll just think I'm visiting with my unit. Besides $5K in savings can do a fair bit of warranty work and now that ceramic washers are no more the units should be even more reliable. I've had Sea Doo's forever and an RXP from 04 with no issues, I did do the washer swap to be safe.

wwerxp,

Lowest cost I've seen on these are at Leaders Marine located in Kalamazoo, MI.

Costs are RXP-X = 11,199 USD......RXT-X = 11,499 USD

I'm buying my RXT-X for 12,250 and will probably bargain that a little lower or get BEST extended warranty with this price. I know it's higher, but I live 12 hours + away from Kalamazoo, MI and it's not worth the extra hassle, but if you're on the east side of Canada, you are probably within reason.

Take a look at the site below....of course, I do not know if these costs quoted are OTD...I feel like there must be a little something extra that would have to be tacked onto these just considering how low that advertised cost is. Good luck, Jon

http://www.leadersmarine.com/customi...ispage=newpwcs
    Last edited by jwade; 11-10-2007 at 01:58 PM.

excellent price Jon, thanks for the heads up. Dealer is 447 miles and a bit over 7 hours according to Map Quest. At the very least i can use this as a bit of bargaining; after all I'm driving min 4hours to Pioneer whats another 3 to save a grand + ....

Thread Information