Page 1 of 8 1 2 3 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 78
  1. #1
    mtrager's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Location
    Orlando, Florida, United States
    Posts
    2,443
    +1
    2

    St Johns River This Sunday

    We will be at the hwy 50 ramp in Christmas this Sunday. There is a lot of people coming .

    If you have a ski that you do not want to ride 80 miles you can run right next to the ramp. Or you can ride the first half of the ride which is about 30 miles total.

    It is going to be a fantastic day with temps of 75 high and clear skis. The water is up and moving.

    If your ski goes 50 miles per hour or 85 it does not matter.

    We will be there at 930 am leaving around 10.00. We will be back at the dock around 12.30 to refuel and go south to lunch. If there are people who just want to run at the bridge and not do the ride then we will do that first.


  2. #2
    H2HO's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Location
    Tampa Bay
    Posts
    4,063
    +1
    11
    Quote Originally Posted by mtrager View Post
    We will be at the hwy 50 ramp in Christmas this Sunday. There is a lot of people coming .

    If you have a ski that you do not want to ride 80 miles you can run right next to the ramp. Or you can ride the first half of the ride which is about 30 miles total.

    It is going to be a fantastic day with temps of 75 high and clear skis. The water is up and moving.

    If your ski goes 50 miles per hour or 85 it does not matter.

    We will be there at 930 am leaving around 10.00. We will be back at the dock around 12.30 to refuel and go south to lunch. If there are people who just want to run at the bridge and not do the ride then we will do that first.
    Never been up there. Can you give me an address for this ramp so I can google it? Also, is anyone from Tampa going?

  3. #3
    Duke's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Location
    Florida
    Posts
    10,004
    +1
    406
    Quote Originally Posted by sstaino View Post
    Never been up there. Can you give me an address for this ramp so I can google it? Also, is anyone from Tampa going?
    If you look on the map you will see where the St. Johns crosses SR 50. It is very close to I95. Ramp is right there.

  4. #4
    H2HO's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Location
    Tampa Bay
    Posts
    4,063
    +1
    11
    Quote Originally Posted by Duke View Post
    If you look on the map you will see where the St. Johns crosses SR 50. It is very close to I95. Ramp is right there.
    Is it here?
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Ramp.jpg 
Views:	69 
Size:	57.1 KB 
ID:	44376  

  5. #5
    mtrager's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Location
    Orlando, Florida, United States
    Posts
    2,443
    +1
    2
    Yes.

  6. #6
    One day at a time..... N8R's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Location
    TAMPA
    Posts
    3,716
    +1
    41
    there goes the neighborhood

  7. #7
    Hydrotoys's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Location
    Mesa, AZ
    Posts
    16,712
    +1
    85
    That's a ramp? Looks more like where they dump the dead bodies off the freeway!

    Wish I was there! Sounds like fun.

  8. #8
    tommybonilla's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Location
    orlando.fl
    Posts
    187

    Thumbs up

    Ill be there

    TEAM ORLANDO!

  9. #9

    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Location
    Florida
    Posts
    526
    cant wait to see all fast boats

  10. #10
    Ill be there guys...

Page 1 of 8 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Similar Threads

  1. St. Johns River Rage
    By King Diamond in forum Honda Open Discussion
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 06-12-2008, 06:01 AM
  2. Low Water Protocol on St Johns River
    By way2fast in forum Southeast
    Replies: 45
    Last Post: 05-13-2008, 07:09 PM
  3. fun @ ST.Johns River
    By tatonitro in forum Southeast
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 01-16-2008, 08:11 PM
  4. Orlando St johns river from 50 south to 520
    By firehawk in forum Southeast
    Replies: 50
    Last Post: 08-04-2007, 08:50 AM
  5. St johns river
    By stickem in forum Sea Doo Open Discussion
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 11-13-2006, 09:46 AM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •