Hour Meter Update?

The last time I asked the question that my c180scic reads only one hour on the meter when we've had the boat out at least 9 times. I was told there is a softwere issue, my local dealer knows nothing about this, but they said they could tell from the computer how many hours are on the boat, any way my question is has BRP released the softwere update yet to fix this problem? I'am also woundering if this is affecting my break in? If the hour meter is wrong does that meen the ten hour breakin time is effected? I am planning on doing some mods in the spring but I want to know this issue can be fixed first.

yes there is a software update

I had it loaded on my 07 150 speedster that had the same exact problem, have your Seadoo dealer call the Fort Myers FL seadoo dealer on boyscout road, that is where I got mine fixed under warrenty

Good Luck

Is it really off? Why doesn't Seadoo notify the customer to get this fixed? I went out yesterday had my boat since Sept and the boat reads 4 hrs but I have been out at least 6 times and each time for about an hr or 2.
    I am also concerned about the break in period. Should I wait till it reads 10 or go ahead and take it in?

Take it in now. The internal BUDS system knows the real hours and will show closer to 12hrs.

Yeah I called the dealer and he told me that they are aware of the software glitch and told me they will have the fix in 20 days.

Quote Originally Posted by fugazi View Post
    Yeah I called the dealer and he told me that they are aware of the software glitch and told me they will have the fix in 20 days.
    Hmm the update the dealer was hoping would fix it was not included. Apparently there still is no software update. The dealer said that if they don't get one soon he will put a manual hour meter and charge sea-doo for it.

Thread Information